Sponsor S2000 Suspension, Brake and Handling Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 suspension and S2000 handling products

Lowest pricing on EBC brake rotors! Brake upgrade kits!

Old 10-17-2017, 03:15 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Lowest pricing on EBC brake rotors! Brake upgrade kits!

We all know the S2000 cracks front rotors when tracked hard, that makes it a hard pill to swallow when buying super expensive rotors, but the cheap auto store rotors often start looking rusty and grungy the first time you drive through a puddle.

So what's the solution? EBC black geo-met coated rotors! The anti-corrosion coating will keep your rotors looking fresh behind those wheels. And the low price point and high quality make this a great choice for street driven or tracked cars! We have the lowest pricing on these at just $127 for all four rotors! Front and rear!

We also sell the full range of Project Mu, Carbotech, Stoptech, Hawk, and Powerstop pads. Let's get you the pads best suited for your application!

FOR THE STREET/AUTOCROSS CAR
Want a complete brake upgrade for your street/autocross s2000? Well I've got just the thing for you! I've always been a big fan of the Stoptech Street Performance (now known as Sport) pads for Autocross and light HPDE use. They have incredibly good pedal feel for a NAO pad and a max operating temp around 1200F. The initial bite is good, and it has good strong torque. And they're very inexpensive.

We have kits ready to go to upgrade your rotors to the EBC black coated blanks, Stoptech Sport pads, Stoptech stainless lines, and enough Motul high performance brake fluid to flush and bleed your system! All this for only $335!

FOR THE HPDE DRIVER
Are you ready to hit your first track day instead? No problem! Let's swap out those Stoptech pads for some Powerstop Trackday Advance pads. Powerstop has spent a lot of time developing this compound with the Bondurant Racing School and they've left us with a few sets to put through the paces! Our very own Eric "Dewey" Dewitt took these pads to a time attack season win in the Gridlife series! With a high coefficient of friction and a large range of operating temps, these will get you safely too and from the track and let you brake deeper and harder with more confidence. Pads and rotors for $285.

FOR THE MORE EXPERIENCED DRIVER
Perhaps you've got a few track days under your belt and you're looking for even more bite and torque. My pick would be for the Carbotech XP12/XP10 combo. These are still easy on rotors, don't produce caustic dust, and have great modulation and release characteristics. Grab some new rotors and pads for just $470
I know some of you guys love your Project Mu pads. We offer the rotors with the Club Racer pads for $475
And Hawk... well, some of you just love dusty brakes that leave orange stains on everything and chew up rotors. But hey, at $115 a set of rotors, why not? Let's figure out which compound you need.

Still not doing the trick for you? Well stop right there. We've got Stoptech and Wilwood big brake kits in stock as well!

Last edited by THMotorsports; 02-14-2018 at 06:26 AM.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:30 AM

Received 56 Likes on 44 Posts

Wanted to add to this thread and provide some information, I have worked with Will on getting this setup after cracking a rotor (Centric blanks) on my last track day. I was going through pads/rotors about every 4-5 track days, also I was running staggered pad setup (originally GLoc R12/R10, then Carbotech XP20/GLoc R10) and the front brakes were doing the majority of the braking and making the issue worse.

I decided to give this a shot and paired the EBC rotors with the Powerstop Track Day brake pads. As mentioned, these rotors are coated with Geomet Thermic Black coating that is supposed to help with corrosion proofing, but for a track car doesn't provide any significant benefit as the rotors are changed often and corrosion doesn't really have time to become an issue. The coating "burns off" during the brake bedding process, but the first 2-3 hard stops you can feel that the pads don't have as much grip as it goes through the coating.

Old 11-14-2017, 04:14 AM

Received 65 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by Kenny_Stang
Wanted to add to this thread and provide some information, I have worked with Will on getting this setup after cracking a rotor (Centric blanks) on my last track day. I was going through pads/rotors about every 4-5 track days, also I was running staggered pad setup (originally GLoc R12/R10, then Carbotech XP20/GLoc R10) and the front brakes were doing the majority of the braking and making the issue worse.

I decided to give this a shot and paired the EBC rotors with the Powerstop Track Day brake pads. As mentioned, these rotors are coated with Geomet Thermic Black coating that is supposed to help with corrosion proofing, but for a track car doesn't provide any significant benefit as the rotors are changed often and corrosion doesn't really have time to become an issue. The coating "burns off" during the brake bedding process, but the first 2-3 hard stops you can feel that the pads don't have as much grip as it goes through the coating.

You know that the vanes of the rotor are also coated right? That’s the major benefit of the rust-proof black coating EBC puts on. Obviously any coating on the surface of the pad will be removed once you start braking. And if you already knew that you will be going through rotors quickly, I’m not sure why you’re paying more attention to the coating instead of providing more info on the performance of the rotor/pad combo you chose....
Old 11-14-2017, 04:42 AM

Received 56 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Midnightdennis
You know that the vanes of the rotor are also coated right? That’s the major benefit of the rust-proof black coating EBC puts on. Obviously any coating on the surface of the pad will be removed once you start braking. And if you already knew that you will be going through rotors quickly, I’m not sure why you’re paying more attention to the coating instead of providing more info on the performance of the rotor/pad combo you chose....
Yes, I do realize that the vanes are coated, as well as the center hub, my point was that while the coating will be a definite selling point for some buyers, for others it does not necessarily bring the same benefit. I did use the new rotor/pad combo this past weekend for some AutoX, and they performed flawlessly, but I am waiting to do a track day to give a more thorough review of the pads/rotors. With that being said, you can read more about my experience with in my build thread: https://www.s2ki.com/forums/automoti.../#post24382232
Old 02-10-2018, 12:07 PM
Former Sponsor

Bump!
Old 02-12-2018, 08:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How much for a set of front and rear rotors for the EBC blanks or the USR Slotted rotors shipped to 06897? Thanks!
Old 02-15-2018, 03:04 PM
Former Sponsor

Bump!
Old 02-16-2018, 12:23 PM

How much for ebc blanks shipped to 95901?
Old 02-17-2018, 06:37 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Rjm113
How much for ebc blanks shipped to 95901?
I've got them for 126 shipped for all four corners! Shoot me your email address if you're interested and I'll send you an invoice. Thanks!
Old 02-19-2018, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by THMotorsports
I've got them for 126 shipped for all four corners! Shoot me your email address if you're interested and I'll send you an invoice. Thanks!
How about with front and rears Stoptech SS brake lines for 2007?

Quick Reply: Lowest pricing on EBC brake rotors! Brake upgrade kits!