Tampa Gulf coast and surrounding areas...there be pirates here!!

2011 Megameet Tampa Bay Area Roll Out

Old 10-29-2011, 07:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Megameet Tampa Bay Area Roll Out

With the 2011 Megameet fast approaching I thought we should begin thinking about a possible Group Roll Out for the folks from the Tampa Bay area.

First of all if you have not registered for the Megameet follow this for a link to the registration/Information Thread: Florida S2K Megameet

I am going to work with Zacksdad2 to see if we can put together a more creative and fun route to the Megameet vs using the interstate. At least maybe we can make part of it a fun drive over and finish on the interstate. So with that in mind the meet up & departure spot will be determined with the possibility of meeting early for breakfast for those who want to do so.

Tampa Bay Megameet Roll Out:

GROUP DRIVE DETAILS!!!!

Meeting place:
Cracker Barrel
Exit 33 on I-4
4343 Lakeland Park Dr
Lakeland FL 33809

Time: Be there by 6:30 if you are eating.

WE WILL LEAVE PROMPTLY @ 7:30!!!

I will lead the pack and Barry will take the caboose. Ron will be there to make sure I'm not going too slow LOL

BIG thanks to Scott(zacksdad2) for coming up with this route for us, I'm sure it will be great.

Megameet Details:

Date:
Saturday, Novemeber 12, 2011

Times:
10am – 4pm

4316 W. State Road 46
Sanford, Florida 32771
Phone: 407-268-4646
Directions: http://www.route-46.com/directions.htm

Roll Call

1) Indyana - Breakfast
2) Evil S2K+1 - No Breakfast
3) Cosmo Rockit - Breakfast
4) Johnss2000 - Breakfast
5) Justinthecoastie - Breakfast
6) S2kWalt - No Breakfast
7) zacksbro11+1 Breakfast
8) slusoccer00 +1 No Breakfast
9) Blacknot - Breakfast
10) Atb117 - Breakfast
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
Old 10-29-2011, 08:57 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

should be able to make the meet up..
Old 10-29-2011, 09:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JohnsS2000
the 12 is also the Dupont meet if Im not mistaken.
I'm down for meetup, meat biscuits and an epic Tampa S2Ki drive over to MegaMeet.

Johnny_B.....DuPont the following Sat, the 19th.

BTW....Barry I need your YES TV Network login so I can watch Yale @Columbia online...thanks. Urgent.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by cosmo rockit
Originally Posted by JohnsS2000' timestamp='1319907479' post='21112218
I'm down for meetup, meat biscuits and an epic Tampa S2Ki drive over to MegaMeet.

BTW....Barry I need your YES TV Network login so I can watch Yale @Columbia online...thanks. Urgent.

Got ya hooked on Yale Football now ..................hey I gotta root for somebody, it's a tuff year to be a Colts fan!
Old 10-29-2011, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Indyana
Originally Posted by cosmo rockit' timestamp='1319908816' post='21112247
[quote name='JohnsS2000' timestamp='1319907479' post='21112218']

Got ya hooked on Yale Football now ..................hey I gotta root for somebody, it's a tuff year to be a Colts fan!
[/quote]

I know it has to be Barry! Feel so bad for you as my text this week to you stated.

Hey I LOVE football and having another team to watch is nothing but all good. I can't believe the weather there. Who the hell can kick a 38 yarder in that mess? Wow.

10 - zip now....I see 4-3 overall, 3-1 Ivy record. Need a Yale hat!
Old 10-29-2011, 05:10 PM

Hey Guys and Girls ....!!

Well, it looks like I will be sitting this meet out as I had already made plans for this specific weekend. When the original date was announced, it fell into an open weekend for me but, once it got moved forward a week, I was unable to change my prior commitments. Nevertheless, I am already putting together a very cool route to enjoy on your way over to the Mega-Meet that will be sure to satisfy all who participate. It will encompass backroad, 2 lane style of driving and some sweet areas for some "high-jinks" along the way. I am planning on doing a dry run on Friday the 4th to make sure of the road conditions and avoid any unknown surprises.

As usual, we should plan on an early breakfast and then a planned time to be on the road. Perhaps for the sake of organization, those who plan to do this drive should post as to whether they are attending the breakfast or, the planned leaving time for the lead car(s) and caboose(s) to know ahead of time.

Scott
Old 10-30-2011, 09:14 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by zacksdad2

Well, it looks like I will be sitting this meet out as I had already made plans for this specific weekend. When the original date was announced, it fell into an open weekend for me but, once it got moved forward a week, I was unable to change my prior commitments. Nevertheless, I am already putting together a very cool route to enjoy on your way over to the Mega-Meet that will be sure to satisfy all who participate. It will encompass backroad, 2 lane style of driving and some sweet areas for some "high-jinks" along the way. I am planning on doing a dry run on Friday the 4th to make sure of the road conditions and avoid any unknown surprises.

As usual, we should plan on an early breakfast and then a planned time to be on the road. Perhaps for the sake of organization, those who plan to do this drive should post as to whether they are attending the breakfast or, the planned leaving time for the lead car(s) and caboose(s) to know ahead of time.

Scott
Sorry you cant make it Scott. I can lead or follow this drive so let me know if you need me
Old 10-30-2011, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Blacknot
Originally Posted by zacksdad2' timestamp='1319937049' post='21113072

Scott
Sorry you cant make it Scott. I can lead or follow this drive so let me know if you need me

Freaking show off! But when you can back it up, ain't BS.

I'll be glad to follow Ron. LOL.
Old 10-30-2011, 04:55 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

As long as the meet/rollout isn't at the crack of old man dawn, I'm down.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:22 AM

subscribed

Quick Reply: 2011 Megameet Tampa Bay Area Roll Out