Tennessee S2000 Owners Tennessee - The Volunteer State.

Jordan's Mods Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 10:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any option to do different colors at different RPM's, like at vtec? For example
Old 10-06-2011, 11:00 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Yes, However it will require a custom filter which will cost just a little more than a standard color, but yes, I can make that happen for you buddy.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:05 AM
Community Organizer

Received 39 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by trich101
^^ this is really cool. I might be into something like this as well.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:12 AM

Received 1,292 Likes on 1,044 Posts

or you could old school it, and just tape some colored transparency to the underside
Old 10-06-2011, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by CDjunkie
or you could old school it, and just tape some colored transparency to the underside
Doesn't work.....looks like complete butthole with the stock incandescent bulbs....hence the reason for my whole LED array. lol
Old 10-06-2011, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by lane_viper
Originally Posted by trich101' timestamp='1317927391' post='21046328
^^ this is really cool. I might be into something like this as well.
Let me know, I need definite yes or no's before I order anything, otherwise I'll be ordering things and then won't get my money back unless someone happens to want the exact same thing, haha.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:39 PM

Received 1,292 Likes on 1,044 Posts

worked kick ass on my Datsun B-12

...or maybe it was the Pulsar
yeah, that was probably it
Old 10-06-2011, 12:42 PM

Alright, I didn't bother doing mock ups for my other ideas because I think this is the best one and one that everyone will favor the most. So that being said, here is my lame quick mock up as to my idea for an AP1 tail light upgrade. The Right lens would stay the same, except the lighter red ring around the outside would be a ring of LED's that are on with the running lights, same for the red ring around the orange circle (the taillights will still look stock with things off, so it will still have a clear diffuser and won't give away whats really going on inside). The dark red would then illuminate when the brake lights come on. The orange circle with the white dots would be a mix of orange and white LED's. Naturally the orange will light with the turn signals/hazards, and the white will light with the reverse lights. This way regardless of whether it's the turn signal or the reverse lights, the whole circle will light up. I may have to come up with some sort of divider to separate the red ring from the orange and white, because it may get washed out, but that's fairly easy and straightforward to do. Let me know what you guys think!

Old 10-06-2011, 12:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would be interested in doing a cluster in white depending on the price I have always been interested in the cube setup but its just not worth that kind of money to me. Also, I could help you with some better photos of your product as well to show actual color, etc. I think there is a pretty good market for this if you can do it cheap enough.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:00 PM

I can do it a lot cheaper than the DJ Qube ones, which is why I did it myself. If you want just a blank white, it would probably be right around 75$ and thats with me modifying your cluster and installing for you. I just need to make it a little worth my time, lol. It's a LOT of work to drill all the holes and solder everything. But PM me if you're serious about wanting one. I think what I'm going to do is for people that want them, I'm going to just charge them for the actual materials up front and then collect the balance upon installation.

Quick Reply: Jordan's Mods Thread