Texas - Houston S2000 Owners Greater Houston Area S2000 Owners

Would you have done the same?

Old 02-19-2003, 11:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Would you have done the same?

Here is the short story:

I parked my car 2nd spot from the end of the the row of a parking lot (the first spot was just too small -- or i thought ). Anyways, my way out, there is a car parked next to me, I mean really really next to me, besides there was like 10 open spots on the other side. Any how he/she was like a foot away from my car, so I'm like WTF is this (it was a POS too, Pontiac something???).

So in the end i squeezed in and as a rolled out I took out my handy screwdriver and left a signature for them. It was from the middle fo the front door to the rear tire. It was long and deep.

Just needed to vent.

later.
Old 02-19-2003, 11:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hell naw i wouldn't have done that. seems to me like the punishment didn't fit the crime. besides, i thought only girls keyed cars. in my opinion that's a major 'ho' move. too bad the driver wasn't driving a bentley, otherwise his/her car would've been saved, completely idiotic. i guess i'm just venting too.

p.s. 'ho' in this vernacular is used to another name for a male who at some time or another displays female tendencies.
Old 02-19-2003, 12:01 PM

If it was at Unocal, i believe your justified. I would do the same thing just because i'm young and that's the way I am. I got my first ding from Unocal and I parked top floor by myself in a corner (you know where Q) where the parking spot ends and is left with extra space. The asshole had the nerve to use my lane just because I parked further to the left.

Word of advice to everyone, carry a screw driver and lug nuts. You'll figure out use for those items one way or another.
Old 02-19-2003, 12:50 PM

I don't know dude, if he didn't do anything else besides park close to you...that's pretty ed up.
Old 02-19-2003, 12:56 PM

Everyone's entitled to their opinion and here is mine...

Old 02-19-2003, 12:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by iLikeBeer
I don't know dude, if he didn't do anything else besides park close to you...that's pretty ed up.
yeah i can see that now (I was just so then), but it took me 10 mins to get into the driver seat, without pulling a freaking muscle and messing up the inside of my car
Old 02-19-2003, 01:31 PM

Q
I'm sure that person would know that it was you if there were no other cars around. So if this was at work, I'm sure he'll remember your car.
I've always lived by that old adage that goes "what goes around comes around".

That's why I would never mess with anyone's car unless they f*%ked up mine.
Old 02-19-2003, 01:39 PM

if that was my parking lot, I would had called security and have that car towed.
Old 02-19-2003, 01:46 PM

I've been keyed for no good reason before. Gutless. In this case the crime does not justify the punishment. Karma will get you.
Old 02-19-2003, 03:02 PM

It wasn't in the Unocal building therefore I don't think it was justification on doing. Nevertheless we weren't there and I know QT pretty well, and he doesn't get mad easily, but it seems this person parked way too close for comfort for either person. Word to everyone don't piss of QT if you do it may turn ugly. j/k

Quick Reply: Would you have done the same?