Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners North Texas S2000 Owners Club
North Texas Club

FS Car Stereo

Old 01-19-2010, 11:45 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Iron Tank,Jan 19 2010, 02:15 PM
Next time you make a thread asking for a part, I will tell you to get the hello kitty version, pink with hearts and hello kitty stickers all over it. Then they will throw in the free glitter kit so your car can shine, and sparkle as you redline at 9000 RPMS as you see the beautiful sight of unicorns running along side of you adding a few more horsepower to your car. Simple isn't it?
Zo, i guess that means don't post pics of your car when you get it back, lol
Old 01-19-2010, 11:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Iron Tank,Jan 19 2010, 12:15 PM
Wrong. I told others I sold my S2000 so I can get something with more room, and asked for advice so I did not have to go test drive every car out there I liked. I asked for them to list me a few "sport" cars, but what do they do?

They start listing cars like different minivans, minivans with superchargers, and other soccer mom cars. I believe that is called being a TROLL, and you are an idiot if you think otherwise. I asked nicely, and everyone turned it into a joke, and I am the one thats immature?

Next time you make a thread asking for a part, I will tell you to get the hello kitty version, pink with hearts and hello kitty stickers all over it. Then they will throw in the free glitter kit so your car can shine, and sparkle as you redline at 9000 RPMS as you see the beautiful sight of unicorns running along side of you adding a few more horsepower to your car. Simple isn't it?
You really need to think before you type something on here.

Yet you bought something with less room than S2000. You contradict whatever you say by saying something else so clearly you need to figure out what you really want to say first or want to do.

If you ask for advice, people are going to give you an advice, take it or leave it...that does not mean in anyway that anyone is trying to flame you. You should really look at the post what they are trying to say, if you like it, that is fine..and if you don't you can just ignore the post. You really don't have to pick every single post and fight with every single person.

If I ever ask for advice on this forum, you are more than welcome to post whatever you want, I will just ignore it like I am adding you on my ignore list right now just like other people who have nothing to contribute to this forum but talk crap and be an e-thug.

With that being said, I have nothing against you, just trying to explain you or make you understand and it's upto you if you do or dont.
Hope you learn a lesson from all this instead of calling everyone, if not then you'll never learn.

Good luck with the sale.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by DFWs2k,Jan 19 2010, 12:45 PM
Zo, i guess that means don't post pics of your car when you get it back, lol
LOL...why is that Val?
Old 01-19-2010, 12:04 PM

Maybe because you'll have the only hello kitty edition S2000?

Guys, seriously, let this go - Iron Tank has not done anything other than try to sell a head unit he has no use for. This really not necessary.

LMB
Old 01-19-2010, 12:13 PM

Free bump. The least I could do for this thread.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:23 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by LMB2000,Jan 19 2010, 03:04 PM
Maybe because you'll have the only hello kitty edition S2000?

Guys, seriously, let this go - Iron Tank has not done anything other than try to sell a head unit he has no use for. This really not necessary.

LMB
LOLOLOL

You've posted twice in the last 30 minutes to make little jabs at people. Can you let it go?

I don't think I've given you a hard time in this thread, but it really is suprising to me that you would say that Iron Tank has done nothing but try to sell a head unit. Did you not read all his posts calling several people idiots, losers, old men, virgins, and strongly implying homo? Meanwhile you are saying that I'm being immature? Give me a friggin' break!
Old 01-19-2010, 12:31 PM

Deal - you got it bro...
Old 01-19-2010, 12:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I never suggested the radio was stolen, I was commenting on the statement implying it's the buyer's problem for buying stolen goods. Every member here should care if someone comes S2ki peddling stolen goods. Don't get mad because he raised a question most of us would automatically think.

Gernby, it looks like you should get out of the Dildo business, one of your customers is clearly mad at you for selling him a hello kitty one.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Iron Tank,Jan 19 2010, 01:04 PM
That is why this whole argument started because some old timer decided to be a smart ass, and start stuff.

Germby:

I'm just that type of person I am straight up. If I got something to say I will say it whether you like it or not. You on the other hand are closing in on that good ol age of 50, and here you are on a forum arguing with 16-25 year olds. You should be embarrassed.

That is how I know you are a loser. No 40 year old with a family, or career/retired would be on here like you are. That is just plain sad, and truth hurts but no matter how hard you seem to try you will ALWAYS be over 40, and you cannot live the life we do.

Now go dig yourself a grave and jump in it.
Attacking someone for raising reasonable questions is not in keeping with this Community's standards. Please review General Conduct rules 1 & 3.

Trying to sell your stuff - Consider posting in the thread dedicated to sale items - FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY/FOR TRADE SALE sticky thread.

Thread closed.