Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners North Texas S2000 Owners Club
North Texas Club

Go Cowboys!

Old 10-25-2010, 04:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anywhere is good - pick a spot and I'll be there after the gym...
Old 10-25-2010, 11:37 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, so twin peaks n Lewisville it is. Located in best buy parking lot 121 and 35e..
Old 10-26-2010, 06:34 AM

Observations about last nights game:

1. “Dr. JR Ewing”, Owner, GM, and true Head Coach of the Crygirls said Romo would be back in 6-8 weeks. The acting head Coach, Gomer Pyle said he did not know how long Romo would be out. Either way, I think a new tampon for Romo and he should be ok… That or a new girlfriend…

2. There was nothing more amusing to me than to watch the grimace on JJs face as the Crygirls sank to new lows… it really makes my day to see him fail.

3. Romo is NOT the franchise QB that JJ thought he was...

4. Can you imagine however, what Cowher, Parcells, Gruden or any other head coach would be saying about the Dallas Crygirls? I imagine it would be something like “WOW, I wish I had that many talented players on a team I coached…” Yet, mini Al Davis doesn’t understand that he needs to sit down, shut up and be an owner, not a GM or coach.

5. I still think Barber should be traded while his stock value is high… 4 carries for 6 yards and 1 reception for 7 yards? Are you effing kidding me? He is a piece of sh*t….

6. Receiving – Whitten remains the one player that is awesome and RELIABLE. Dez Bryant had a great game and was the only other reason they stayed in the game…

7. Defense: Wade Phillips is a defense guy? Wow… They gave up just under 500 yards! You can intercept and recover fumbles all day long, but you still have to stop the opponents offense!

8. One thing is for sure, the Cowboys will make it to the Super Bowl – if they buy tickets like the rest of us… LOL

LMB

PS – I am going to miss Gomer Pyle next season… I guess that means we'll have head coach successor Opie Taylor (Garrett), the red headed stepchild to berate and abuse next season.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:32 AM

Thumbs down

There’s been a tornado warning issued for Dallas & Tarrant counties. Everyone is being asked to take shelter in Cowboys Stadium since there is no chance of a touchdown there…
Old 10-30-2010, 08:55 AM

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

The police spot a five year old walking down the street at 3:00 am in the morning. They stop and ask him why he's out this time of the morning, we will take you home.

No, he replies my mom and Dad beat me!

O.K. then we will take you to your grandparents then, replied the police.

No, they beat me too!

Well, then where can we take you son so you will be safe?

The five year old said, take me to the Cowboys, they don't beat anyone!
Old 11-01-2010, 08:33 AM

Yall gettin’ tired of the Crygirls losin’ yet? LOL

"I'm embarrassed. Of course I am, and, to every fan, I should have and do take the ultimate, ultimate responsibility. I do. I'm dumbfounded that we are 1-7." Dallas Cowboys owner and General Manager Jerry Jones said after the Cowboys' 35-17 loss to the Jaguars on Sunday afternoon.

I think he should be more embarrassed that he doesn’t even know what their effing record is! It’s 1-6! Maybe he can see into the future now too. LMAO

-----

On another note... Consider this...

Is the reason JR Ewing wont fire Gomer Pyle financial? What if JR fired Gomer, brings in a new head coach (pretend cowher was stupid enough to come here), and they have a strike next season...? If the strike happens, JR is paying millions to a head coach that’s not working… So, he waits to fire wade, which gives him time to see if theres going to be football next season. If theres not, he fires wade, and saves millions next year…

Otherwise, he could fire wade now, promote Opie Taylor or some other scape goat and bring in a new coach if there isa football season next year.

GO RANGERS!
Old 11-01-2010, 09:09 AM

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

maybe next year cowgirls
Old 11-05-2010, 05:17 AM

"We can go nine in a row, if you ask me. People can call me stupid or whatever, but this football team has the core of players, it has the supporting cast of players to win nine in row. We just got to get it started." ---Roy Williams thinks the Cowboys can run the table. His Dallas Cowboys.

Go Packers!

:s pitcoffee:
Old 11-08-2010, 06:05 AM

OK, so so far, I've been right...

Anyone know the over/under on the Lions game in 2 weeks? LMAO!

LOST Mon, Oct 25 New York Giants (4-2)
LOST Sun, Oct 31 Jacksonville Jaguars (3-2)
LOST Sun, Nov 7 Green Bay Packers (3-3)

What we have left:

LOSE Sun, Nov 14 New York Giants (4-2)
WIN Sun, Nov 21 Detroit Lions (1-5) (NOT SURE ANYMORE)
LOSE Thu, Nov 25 New Orleans Saints (4-2)
LOSE Sun, Dec 5 Indianapolis Colts (4-2)
LOSE Sun, Dec 12 Philadelphia Eagles (4-2)
TOSS UP Sun, Dec 19 Washington Redskins (3-3)
TOSS UP Sat, Dec 25 Arizona Cardinals (3-2)
LOSE Sun, Jan 2 Philadelphia Eagles (4-2)

We're about to see the best Cowboys team since 1989....

=========

"Something has to change around Cowboy land. Some furniture moving asap. This is just ridiculous man!!!!!! C'Mon Son"

-- LeBron James takes to Twitter to bemoan the state of his beloved Dallas Cowboys, following that tweet with:

"Never thought I'd say this about my Cowboys but they are officially the worst team in the NFL right now even though the Bills are winless!"

LMAO!
Old 11-08-2010, 06:30 AM

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

I guess this song has more relevance now than ever.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_a4BU09GrU [/media]

Quick Reply: Go Cowboys!