UK & Ireland Meets & Events - Past Archive of old meets in the past

North West Pub Meet - Warrington

Old 12-03-2007, 08:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll be there as usual
Old 12-03-2007, 08:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know if "Defo" Mike is coming?

Rain was torrencial when I left work, the all motorway trip didn't seem too appealing at that time. Seems to have subsided though now. At least I wont have to cook my own dinner!

You aiming for 7:30? Have a feeling it might just be us!
Old 12-03-2007, 10:06 AM

OK, i'm setting off now, so to anyone else, they'll be at least 2 of us there.....
Old 12-03-2007, 10:30 AM

I'm gonna be a bit late mate, just had tea!
Old 12-04-2007, 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by RedUn,Nov 20 2007, 09:42 PM
Usual time 7:30pm onwards but theres no stopping you getting there early, people (I) will be having food as well so you can come straight from work if need be.
Originally Posted by RedUn,Dec 3 2007, 07:30 PM
I'm gonna be a bit late mate, just had tea!

Anyway, I enjoyed it last night. Sorry to Lee for not realising you were part of the S2000 brigade when you arrived....will recognise you next time and we can form the ultimate pub quiz team! (BTW, just read your infamous "crashed" post Jesus , I now feel like I should have bought you a drink! good to see you're back on the road).

Speaking of the pub quiz, what a great format, we were Sh*t at it all night but as long as you get the 'four corners' questions right in the last round them you win the jackpot! Probably a pisser for everyone else but made me laugh when we won!!!
As Rick said, first pub meet that has paid for itself!

Good pub too, probably worth keeping on the schedule for future meets.

Gav
Old 12-04-2007, 04:12 AM

Gav,

You can't deny that I still had food at the pub!

I think he was called Alex? or was it Lee? his name on here is something like A3lexk i think

I know how awesome was i to win, the locals behind us can't of been happy seen as they won 3 games out of 4 and we pipped them for the jackpot

It was quite easy to find as well with a nice big car park and the food was good too!

Rick
Old 12-04-2007, 10:06 AM

haha easy to find i got lost twice ! my names lee lmao A3LKX was my first private reg on a audi a3 names lee king and the x is a kiss, so its not alex ha, as for the pub quiz ah i was absolut rubbish, was class for you guys to win though i thought it was a fix when that local team kept winning. yea gav crashed her twice now (first rear wheel drive car) first time was in to a tree was pretty light tobe honest didtnt look to bad, 2nd time round jesus it was bad. cost me a fortune over the last couple of months having to pay for both repairs, still need a air pump but thinkin of leaving it of as it does naf all anyway. sorry i wasn't very chatty i had a long hard day on site got pissed of getting lost twice and my gf didnt help either haha, and i was so hungry,will try and make it more oftern.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:47 AM
Administrator

Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts

Rick, are you continuing this through 2008? I have added the dates to the calendar: https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showt...post&p=12280741

Not seen a January thread yet
Old 01-12-2008, 03:14 PM

Yep, i'm gonna carry this out through 08 as well, just not got round to it yet been mega busy so far.

The weather doesn't help this time of the year either.

I'm going on a Honda rolling road day next weekend with Kiwi and some other VTEC machinery if anyone fancies popping along?

Rick
Old 01-12-2008, 03:23 PM
P 1

Sorry I've not been around here much lately - had a few things to attend to that couldn't be avoided. I'm interested in the RR day Rick, for the CRX (S2000 is SORNd until March). Can you confirm the details please - would be good to see you, Kiwi and any other NW folk again and see what power the CRX is delivering now it has had its issues solved by Greenacre

Quick Reply: North West Pub Meet - Warrington