UK & Ireland Meets & Events - Past Archive of old meets in the past

North Yorkshire Meet. - 19th July 2012

Old 07-08-2012, 08:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default North Yorkshire Meet. - 19th July 2012

Greetings everybody.

I've been reminded that I need to start a new thread to let everyone know about the next meeting.

As agreed at our last meeting, we're keeping it going on the third Thursday of every other month, at The Bridge Inn, Walshford ( www.thebrigewetherby.co.uk ) 7.00pm onwards in The Byron Bar (or, for most members, - in the car park first) Our next meeting will be July 19th. Good food for the hungries and good beer for anyone who has a chauffeur (some hope eh?)

Don't be afraid to bring your ladies! Mine went home last time 'cos she was the only lady present (she won't do a full evening of talking tyres, v.teccing and torn hoods.)

Hope to see you all there - and looking forward to welcoming members who haven't attended before.

Regards to all,

Mike H.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by V6Mike
Greetings everybody.

I've been reminded that I need to start a new thread to let everyone know about the next meeting.

As agreed at our last meeting, we're keeping it going on the third Thursday of every other month, at The Bridge Inn, Walshford ( www.thebrigewetherby.co.uk ) 7.00pm onwards in The Byron Bar (or, for most members, - in the car park first) Our next meeting will be July 19th. Good food for the hungries and good beer for anyone who has a chauffeur (some hope eh?)

Don't be afraid to bring your ladies! Mine went home last time 'cos she was the only lady present (she won't do a full evening of talking tyres, v.teccing and torn hoods.)

Hope to see you all there - and looking forward to welcoming members who haven't attended before.

Regards to all,

Mike H.

See you there on the 19th.
Unfortunately I'll be wifeless for the evening, but she rarely chauffeur's me in the 'S' anyway.

NO MORE RAIN PLEASE !!!
Old 07-10-2012, 11:41 AM

Looking forward to it.

See you all next week.....
Old 07-10-2012, 12:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dan Hale
Looking forward to it.

Seems odd you posting on this !
Old 07-10-2012, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by lifecrisis
Originally Posted by V6Mike' timestamp='1341765590' post='21842874
Greetings everybody.

Regards to all,

Mike H.

See you there on the 19th.
Unfortunately I'll be wifeless for the evening, but she rarely chauffeur's me in the 'S' anyway.

NO MORE RAIN PLEASE !!!
Old 07-10-2012, 12:54 PM

Hi Lew.

I love your 'VTEC' emoticon!!

See you next week.

Mike H.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by John57
Originally Posted by Dan Hale' timestamp='1341949284' post='21848881
Looking forward to it.

Seems odd you posting on this !

Indeed.

Seems odd, NOT posting on the Surrey meet thread too!
Old 07-12-2012, 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by V6Mike
Greetings everybody.

Regards to all,

Mike H.
Are we going for a blast?
Old 07-13-2012, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Thickodicko
Originally Posted by V6Mike' timestamp='1341765590' post='21842874
Greetings everybody.

Regards to all,

Mike H.
Are we going for a blast?

I've got a 80 mile round trip but I'll be there at 7pm and I'm up for a blast. Any suggestions where??

I can see it now ..... The crimson evening sunshine just fading into a deep azure sky. There again it might be p*ssing down!!!!
Old 07-16-2012, 04:30 AM

I love eating as much as the next guy, but I'll more than happily lead a drive out.

Maybe Spofforth, stainburn, fewston, et al. Depending on the weather and how up for it people car. Would happily go fewston to pately bridge as well :-)

I'm easy though, will happily go with the crowd.

See you all Thursday!

Quick Reply: North Yorkshire Meet. - 19th July 2012