UK & Ireland Meets & Events - Past Archive of old meets in the past

Sussex Micro-Teeny-Meet

Old 02-09-2004, 07:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by ianl
So, when's the next one eh?????
Well, we just need to work out which weekend this year you're in this continent Ian
Old 02-09-2004, 10:08 AM

Originally posted by AlexC
Well, we just need to work out which weekend this year you're in this continent Ian

Count me in for the next one fella's - always good to have a down the coast
Old 02-09-2004, 10:43 AM

That silverstone on the right looks the biz!

Oh, its mine!!!!!!!

Roll on bbq weather is wot I say. A mega meet at mine is the call of the day. All them cars annoying the neighbours. Brilliant!

g
Old 02-09-2004, 10:44 AM

After wee absence the Chester is becoming a posting nut! Trying to improve your ppd?!
Old 02-09-2004, 01:23 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah, come on Alex, a little bit of application and you can be up to 45ppd........jeez, just think of how impressed the ladies will be!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, next meet........how about March 7th after the Aussie GP???? (this shouldnt be too difficult as it kicks-off at 4 in the morning!!!!!!!!)

Wadyafink fella's????????????

(PS - Gazzer -BBQ at yours when the weather warms up a little sounds like a dead cert winner - top man!)
Old 02-09-2004, 01:32 PM

Sorry fellow members of the SSC I have been absent from the board for a bit. What with Colleen hogging the computer for her uni stuff and me working in the house all my waking hours following all our improvements I just haven't had the time recently. Even worse I think I can have only done about 30 miles in my car since Christmas.

I am hoping the work is coming to an end soon and so I should be on the board a bit more again.

March 7th is looking OK at the moment and a BBQ at Gazzer's plus a meet at Pete's sound good.
Old 02-09-2004, 05:43 PM

I am feeling withdrawal symptoms of cinemas, pies and pints ...

The boy Biscuit casts his (frozen) eye and continues his salute to "The Chapter" from across the Atlantic!
Old 02-09-2004, 10:17 PM

OK, next meet........how about March 7th after the Aussie GP???? (this shouldnt be too difficult as it kicks-off at 4 in the morning!!!!!!!!)

Wadyafink fella's????????????
Bugger - we're away that weekend - free the previous weekend, or most of the weekends after (28/2, 13/3, 20/3, 27/3, 3/4, 17/4, 1/5) can't we go for one of those? What's the first date most people are free on?

Yeah, come on Alex, a little bit of application and you can be up to 45ppd........jeez, just think of how impressed the ladies will be!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a little bit late in my S2k age to achieve that, I may have to just open a new user account, call myself Aquila_zero-60_Turner, start a mad flurry of postings, and break the PPD record

Good to see we already have 2 Sussex venues, thanks to Gazzer and gaddafi, nice one

As they are both sounding like summer bbq venues, for next meet shall we just go for a meet and drive to a pub or restaurant on a Sunday? Pub wise Bolney Stage is one of the less busy places on a Sunday with a great big car park, or we could go back to Thai Elephant for another monster crispy duck eating session

Hi Marc, hope you're well
Old 02-10-2004, 02:35 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh Alex!

OK, how about Sunday March 14th..............I fancy another crispy duck frenzy at the Thai Elephant - what do others think??? Perhaps this would even rouse Scoobydoo and the Evil Uber Wagon from hibernation?
Old 02-10-2004, 05:13 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ianl
OK, how about Sunday March 14th..............I fancy another crispy duck frenzy at the Thai Elephant - what do others think???

Quick Reply: Sussex Micro-Teeny-Meet