UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.
View Poll Results: Which colour seats
Black / Grey insert
40.00%
All Red
60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Bride Rep Seats

Old 02-10-2015, 08:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Corbeau do a plain black club sport seat that will fit nicely and has a great price :

http://www.corbeau-seats.com/motorsports-seats/cs

Ok, they don't say bride on them but that is the difference between those who do and those who talk about it
Old 02-10-2015, 08:28 AM

What is the point of getting these? Is it just for better support/being able to have harnesses? Surely it isn't for aesthetics?
Old 02-10-2015, 08:55 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ultra_Nexus
Corbeau do a plain black club sport seat that will fit nicely and has a great price :

Ok, they don't say bride on them but that is the difference between those who do and those who talk about it

I just got one of these. It's a squeeze but it does go all the way back. I trimmed a tiny amount off the shoulder to stop it squeaking. I'd rather have this than a knock off Bride.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:17 AM

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts

I can't believe how cheap these are! It's a no brainer for me, far better than knock off's.
Old 02-10-2015, 01:30 PM

I wonder how comfy they are?the only reason I ask is because I had some cobra monacos in my old 5 gtt,and by God they were uncomfortable,after 20min of driving it was like been sat on a park bench.
I soon upgraded to recaro pole positions which were fantastic,very comfortable and supportive.
Imo you get what you pay for (well most of the time)
Old 02-10-2015, 01:48 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I thought fake seats were deadlier than diesel on roundabouts? got a link to the group buy
Old 02-10-2015, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by steveSC2
I wonder how comfy they are?the only reason I ask is because I had some cobra monacos in my old 5 gtt,and by God they were uncomfortable,after 20min of driving it was like been sat on a park bench.
I soon upgraded to recaro pole positions which were fantastic,very comfortable and supportive.
Imo you get what you pay for (well most of the time)
Monacos are crap (there is no contouring and they are like a church bench) and they are Cobra anyway.

Those are Corbeau. I have sat in them and they are excellent.

They lack FIA approval, but most of you won't need that anyway.
Old 02-10-2015, 11:08 PM

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
Will look at the corbeau.
Yes I like the look of the bride, but main reason would be the fit and hold of the seats. (The reason I fitted the buckets from an Evo4 into my civic. So much more support and no falling all over the place when going round a corner or roundabout.)

Ultra_Nexus, what rails did you use to fit them? Direct bolt on or some fabrication required?

Thanks
Old 02-10-2015, 11:37 PM

Nice find, great price

Originally Posted by samg1988' timestamp='1423590908' post='23501011

I just got one of these. It's a squeeze but it does go all the way back. I trimmed a tiny amount off the shoulder to stop it squeaking. I'd rather have this than a knock off Bride.
Have you got the XL or standard size?
Old 02-10-2015, 11:42 PM

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

If there is enough interest in getting some of the Corbeau seats, I can discuss with the mod's & Corbeau and try to arrange a group buy. Ill be looking for 2 seats, so not difficult to get 10+ seats if Corbeau are willing.
Just a shame the club sports don't come in Red.

Quick Reply: Bride Rep Seats