UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

changing badges

Old 05-02-2015, 09:47 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Gsr mayhew
Yeah it came flying out of tescos and sounded the nuts with the induction roar, I assume he had a k&n, have you got one on yours?
Nope mines standard completely whilst I get used to it . Will be a project over the years in renovating and adding to as want to sort the suspension, bushes and tyres next. Probably whilst in winter hibernation.
Old 05-02-2015, 10:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep fair comment, mine was standard for a while aswell.

I'm a tyre fitter and can do you a good deal when you get that far
Old 05-02-2015, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Gsr mayhew
Yep fair comment, mine was standard for a while aswell.

I'm a tyre fitter and can do you a good deal when you get that far
What have you done to yours?

Ah nice one will keep that in mind thanks, was gonna shove eagle f1s on it but waiting now and will probably go ad08r if i can bring myself to part with that much for 4...
Old 05-03-2015, 12:44 AM

Spoiler
Smoothed facelift bumper with lip
White rota slipstreams
Side strakes
Just put coilovers on (meister r)
Berk decat
Hks hi power decat back

Still got a huge want list aswell!

Eagle f1's asym 2's are fantastic tyres they really are brilliant

Always give me a shout I will do my best for you
Old 05-03-2015, 12:59 AM

Very nice!!! Who'd you get to do the bits or did you do it yourself? I'm wanting to do a lot of them bits too but the exhaust won't be until it needs changing as its a pricey one.

Strakes cost a fortune for what they are too but so nice, lip and spoiler I'm tempted with chops spoiler as cheap enough and good feedback, may eBay a lip as would just get a respray on the front bumper at the snake time as its got a fair few stone chips anyway but they're less recommended for fitting :/

Thanks
Old 05-03-2015, 02:09 AM

I do them myself, yeah it does all add up so quickly.

That's why it's good to do it bit by bit so it's not pricy in one go and you don't get bored if it's all done straight away.
Contact si @ hendy for the exhaust he gets a bit off but yes it is expensive and I did have to think quite a bit if it as worth it but now there's no question I love it!

I'm changing my front lip to the ebay ap2 oem one it should be ok with a bit of time spent making it fit, I'm selling my lip if your interested?

Old 05-03-2015, 03:31 AM

I'm going for the oem style one when I get one too but thanks. Looks nice smoothed

You getting the Tarmac sports or uktuningpro one both look the same just differ in price slightly.
Old 05-03-2015, 05:44 AM

That's ok and thanks

I was unsure but after seeing it on the bumper when I got it, it then looked to plain on its own if that makes sense.

Going to have a look at the different ones at the ace cafe tonight might even get another idea if not it'll be the uktuningpro £95 ish delivered isn't bad, if your thinking of one soon I can get my painter mate to do it slightly cheaper than normal bodyshops if we do them both at the same time
Old 05-03-2015, 06:48 AM

Sounds a good idea, I'll prob go with the UKtuning one and chops boot spoiler. Who do you use, my little brother uses dan on the industrial estate I think and does a great job.
Old 05-03-2015, 01:42 PM

Ah yeah dans good he's done a few jobs I've seen and been very good, I use a mate from Stc on the estate

Quick Reply: changing badges