UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

The Garage Blog

Old 11-10-2018, 10:24 AM

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Another enjoyable and productive day at Daytona today.

Oil / OEM filter change plus new Dixcel disks and pads fitted all round.

Ray was also attempting and achieving (what seemed to me to be the impossible) a repair to an Mx5 track car that inadvertently had a coming together with a post in it's last outing, From the photos to looking at the car in the garage Ray had done a fantastic job.

Thanks must go to Ray again for his valuable time and experience. Also Mike for his help and advice plus of course the help and days entertainment served up by Lee.

Great to see you guys again.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:40 PM

Received 56 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Soggybottomboy
Another enjoyable and productive day at Daytona today.

Oil / OEM filter change plus new Dixcel disks and pads fitted all round.

Ray was also attempting and achieving (what seemed to me to be the impossible) a repair to an Mx5 track car that inadvertently had a coming together with a post in it's last outing, From the photos to looking at the car in the garage Ray had done a fantastic job.

Thanks must go to Ray again for his valuable time and experience. Also Mike for his help and advice plus of course the help and days entertainment served up by Lee.

Great to see you guys again.
Good to see you again Chris, thanks for helping out on the MX5 it's was one of those jobs that i should have kept my gob shut but with everyone at the rally saying the car was knackered and needed a new shell which would have put us out of action for the next 4 rallys and being booked in at Cadwell next Sun i felt i'd just see if we could get it out and prove some folk wrong, not quite there yet but tomorrow with be the clincher when get it on the GEO and corner weights