UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

membership renewal

Old 09-23-2015, 09:57 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by soupdragon
Originally Posted by mikefifth

I never realised that Minvo / other meet organiser recieved a a cut from the "budget" membership budgets.....

Next meet I organise with my local group I must remember to charge them a membership fee and provide useless cards too....

I appreciate that this website is not free, and there must be a fee for our use however 2 separate memberships which are too much IMHO and provide exceptionally little unless you are spending the big bucks, is totally pointless.
I assume you were drunk when you posted this. I cannot believe you are being serious ????
I'm always drunk

In all seriousness I have used the s2ki membership for discounts etc and it does pay for itself, it's the UK membership i struggle to understand.

Willing to be educated so please enlighten.
Old 09-23-2015, 10:12 AM

Received 56 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by soupdragon' timestamp='1443030566' post='23755751

I never realised that Minvo / other meet organiser recieved a a cut from the "budget" membership budgets.....

Next meet I organise with my local group I must remember to charge them a membership fee and provide useless cards too....

I appreciate that this website is not free, and there must be a fee for our use however 2 separate memberships which are too much IMHO and provide exceptionally little unless you are spending the big bucks, is totally pointless.
I assume you were drunk when you posted this. I cannot believe you are being serious ????
I'm always drunk

In all seriousness I have used the s2ki membership for discounts etc and it does pay for itself, it's the UK membership i struggle to understand.

Willing to be educated so please enlighten.
As a car club i find the UK one the more important of the two, The shelters, flags signs etc which are all part of a club stand at some of the meets all have to be paid for and renewed,
Old 09-23-2015, 11:00 AM

I should point out to those less familiar than I with Mr Fifth's character, he will be sat at home now p1ssing himself because he managed to hook another victim.

The boy is actually a decent lad, but with a twisted enthusiasm for winding people up with a bit of controversy.

He's only laying it on because you bit. Think nothing of it.
Old 09-23-2015, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Fatbloke
I should point out to those less familiar than I with Mr Fifth's character, he will be sat at home now p1ssing himself because he managed to hook another victim.

The boy is actually a decent lad, but with a twisted enthusiasm for winding people up with a bit of controversy.

Damn, I've been exposed.

Yes the above is true, 99% of my input on this forum is intended as mockery and jest. I mean no offence.....most of the time
Old 09-23-2015, 11:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fatbloke' timestamp='1443034859' post='23755859

Damn, I've been exposed.

Yes the above is true, 99% of my input on this forum is intended as mockery and jest. I mean no offence.....most of the time
You big bastardy bastard, 1% is true?
Old 09-23-2015, 10:29 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I really don't mind the $20,I get a lot more out of it than the £13 odd I put in that's for sure.
Old 09-24-2015, 02:42 AM
Community Organizer

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts

... and with your membership you are also funding the bar bill for Minvo at the next Christmas do.

So it's well worth the expense for everyone....

(note: the above statement IS, of course, a joke - I just wanted to stick a hot fork in Mike's backside and wave a big red flag in front of his horns)
Hi Mike!

S
Old 09-24-2015, 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by minvo
... and with your membership you are also funding the bar bill for Minvo at the next Christmas do.

So it's well worth the expense for everyone....

(note: the above statement IS a joke - I just wanted to stick a hot fork in Mike's backside and wave a big red flag in front of his horns)

S

Old 09-24-2015, 03:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For the value and help this site provides I'm more than happy to pay my $20
I'm not an S2UK member because I don't need those benefits
Old 09-26-2015, 04:41 AM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Fatbloke

Nope, he's just a c**t.

It's boring to read both of your posts, you and your boyfriend are the type of people driving members away from the forum.

Quick Reply: membership renewal