UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Terraclean treatment

Old 06-01-2015, 12:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Terraclean treatment

Evening

I can't seem to find anything on this! But I have read a little bit about this treatment being done on other cars and the results sound good I am empted just because my car as strong as it feels it has covered 108000 miles. I was wondering if anyone has had the above done? What exactly does it do? And would you recommend having it done?

Cheers

Sam
Old 06-01-2015, 02:02 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

My friends garage has recently started this. Feedback is extremely positive at the moment, both from a customer and 'dealer' perspective. My S has a fair few miles on the clock and planning on having this done before the year end.
Old 06-01-2015, 10:43 PM

Received 52 Likes on 42 Posts

Put a whole tank of v-power in and take it for an Italian tune-up
Old 06-01-2015, 11:42 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Ed China likes it. For a few k per advert of course.
Old 06-01-2015, 11:56 PM

Received 52 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by cheshire_carper
Ed China likes it. For a few k per advert of course.
I was under the impression Terraclean was his company
Old 06-02-2015, 12:38 AM

Oh really! Yeah I run it on V power anyway I just didn't know if there was any benefit to having the treatment that's all
Old 06-02-2015, 01:13 AM

Received 625 Likes on 546 Posts

TerraClean is a technology developed by a group of scientists in Canada. They were commissioned by the Canadian government to develop a zero emissions engine. They did manage to achieve this goal, but the technology involved and the fuel used to achieve this would necessitate an increase to the price of the vehicles, due to the need to retro fit a "reactor" which molecularly alters the state of the fuel. That increase in cost coupled with the cosof the highly refined fuel, developed for the project, which would retail at over £ 40 per litre rendered the concept non-viable to introduce into the cars motorist drive.
no names and written by a 5yo. if it smells like a turd, looks like a turd and sounds like a turd it's probably.....
Old 06-02-2015, 05:05 AM

Received 85 Likes on 68 Posts

Run it on V Power and bung a can of BK44 in once a year, same result. But quite a bit cheaper. He was pushing water less coolant last year, was "me old China".

"They were commissioned by the Canadian government to develop a zero emissions engine. They did manage to achieve this goal, but the technology involved and the fuel used to achieve this would necessitate an increase to the price of the vehicles, due to the need to retro fit a "reactor" which molecularly alters the state of the fuel. That increase in cost coupled with the cosof the highly refined fuel, developed for the project, which would retail at over £ 40 per litre rendered the concept non-viable to introduce into the cars motorist drive."

I smell BULLSHIT.

What you need is a FLUX CAPACITOR!!!

The other thing I found is it costs over £100 a pop!
Old 06-02-2015, 09:37 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Will give that BK44 a go, thanks. Use vpower but may as well give it a blast to help clear anything it may miss.
Old 06-02-2015, 11:31 AM

I had it done to my van and it made a difference, doesn't slow down up certain hills anymore.

Friend had it done to his DC5 with about 110k on clock, it seemed to pick up better but that's hard to tell if it was a placebo or not. He is however getting more miles out of it per tank when he has to do his twice weekly motorway commute.

Quick Reply: Terraclean treatment