UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Wheels and detailing in the SW

Old 09-14-2018, 08:41 AM

Received 85 Likes on 68 Posts
Default Wheels and detailing in the SW

I’ve just had my wheels refurbished and some other bodywork sorted a place local to me. The company is Suds Law they are based in Stratton near Bude North Cornwall near the Devon boarder, just off the A39 makes them very accessible (outside of the holiday season!).The owner Kevin Manger is a petrol head in his own right and is a qualified performance driver, and happy to say a self-confessed perfectionist.

Like all well respected self run businesses he is pretty busy so if you need to contact him call him on his mobile, if he doesn’t answer try 30mins later as he might be up to his elbows in snow foam.Although a “one man band” Kevin employs an apprentice and has an army of local skilled companies whom he uses as required, very well appointed networking.I had a little of the dreaded worm appearing in the front wing, Kevin sorted that along with a crease across the boot lid courtesy of some tw*t in Sainsburys carpark.

A quick glimpse of the sponsored scooby along with the hot house.So, a before and after of the wheels I decided to ditch the diamond cut and the centre caps are as my other thread, you can see Kevin refinished my red nail varnish and painted the disc centres, I really like the green dust caps!

Before

Last edited by richmc; 09-16-2018 at 07:52 AM.
Old 09-16-2018, 07:58 AM

Received 85 Likes on 68 Posts

Kevin gave the car a full valet and a coat of cold weather wax. He noticed one of the front bumper mounts was rusting and will replace that for me, he’s also going to give the wheels a coat of Gtechniq C5 Alloy Wheel Armour once the paint has hardened.

The usual dis-courtesy car is available to aid in advertising and get you to the shops!
ttps://suds-law.com/
Prices were very reasonable and Kevin threw in a couple of his services for free, he’s amenable to setting up a club discount and I will be contacting AE to get that sorted and on the web site, so if you are down West and in need if anything from a quick valet to a full refurb then Suds Law is one to put on your short list.BTW coffee is available in the rest area, but be careful there are two very attentive small dogs to keep an eye on you!

Last edited by richmc; 09-16-2018 at 08:01 AM.
Old 09-16-2018, 08:15 AM

Received 625 Likes on 546 Posts

Looks good