UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: PLX Gauges in RHD A Pillar POD

Old 03-11-2014, 11:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: PLX Gauges in RHD A Pillar POD

Still in the car but easily removed.

These are PLX 52mm digital gauges which can accept many different types of input. The gauges are fully programmable so you can change and adapt the display to look how you want. I have the S2000 designs installed so they match the main dash displays (see photos).

I current have 2 modules and 2 sensors attached. One is the Wideband AFR with Bosch sensor and the second is a Fluid Sensor module linked to the oil temperature. The Fluid Sensor module can be used for monitor any fluid and any location subject to having a sensor wired up. The module can take 2 sensor inputs so ideal for oil temperature (transmission/engine/coolant etc). You can add many more modules and use the existing gauges to display the output.

One of the gauges is the enhanced OBDII model. This has additional functionality and connects to the OBD port and allows access to all data on your ECU. This allows you to view all parameters of your vehicle and also act as a scan tool to check and clear engine codes when necessary.

More details of the gauges are included here:

http://www.plxdevices.co.uk/products...uges&view=list

The gauges are housed neatly in a SOS RHD A pillar mount. I have also bonded in the wired remotes for the gauges so you can scroll through the data easily using the keys next to each gauge (only really needed on the OBD gauge if you want to check the ECU).

Everything will be included apart from the oil temperature sender as that is fastened into the sump plug and I don’t want to remove it/change the oil at the moment. The sensors only cost around £30. I will obviously included the wideband sensor.

These gauges, modules and sensors cost almost £600 before the A pillar pod. Other than the power feed and sensor wiring they are plug and play and easy to use. First offer of £400 can have the pleasure.

They clearly don't need to stay in the A pillar pod (subject to removing the remotes) and I had thought about fitting them to the stereo cover as they are not very deep but they look great where they are.

Any questions then please ask.
Old 03-15-2014, 12:27 PM

Provisionally sold
Old 03-20-2014, 02:12 PM

Now sold