UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: S2000 Number plate

Old 09-17-2012, 05:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: S2000 Number plate

Hi, I am a newbie to the site, and to S2000 ownership (3 days in so far and loving it!)

I have a 2002 car with a Private plate on it that came with the car but I have another plate of my own to put on it.

Would anyone be interested in buying S200 OVT from me? I would rather sell it now than put it on retention and have to remember/worry about it again.

Please contact me by this forum or send me a PM and I can give you my details if you are interested.

I have the plates made up and in good condition for a buyer. Both the legal ones, and *ahem* the 'alternatively spaced' ones.

I have no idea how much for it yet.... I just first of all wanted to know if anyone on the Forum would like to buy it rather than me selling it to some nasty Numberplate internet shop.

All sensible offers will be considered, remembering that there is a £100 charge for change of Plate ownership.

Best regards

Tobes
Old 09-17-2012, 05:31 AM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by Tobetobes
Hi, I am a newbie to the site, and to S2000 ownership (3 days in so far and loving it!)

I have a 2002 car with a Private plate on it that came with the car but I have another plate of my own to put on it.

Would anyone be interested in buying S200 OVT from me? I would rather sell it now than put it on retention and have to remember/worry about it again.

Please contact me by this forum or send me a PM and I can give you my details if you are interested.

I have the plates made up and in good condition for a buyer. Both the legal ones, and *ahem* the 'alternatively spaced' ones.

I have no idea how much for it yet.... I just first of all wanted to know if anyone on the Forum would like to buy it rather than me selling it to some nasty Numberplate internet shop.

All sensible offers will be considered, remembering that there is a £100 charge for change of Plate ownership.

Best regards

Tobes
Welcome.

You need to post the asking price.

Old 09-17-2012, 03:05 PM
UK Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

& welcome.

The For Sale rules require you post a selling price, so please do so.

Clearly, an item is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Generally, S 200 O?? plates go for between £250 & £500. Some plates will make more money, some less.

Thanks
Bharat
Old 09-18-2012, 05:09 AM

Thanks guys, apologies as I hadn't realised that I needed to put a value on it in this forum!

I am not looking for max price out of it, to be honest the costs covered to transfer the plate + a visit to the DVLA and some beer money would suit me! Which is why I wanted to put it on this forum so I know it would get appreciated!

I will have a revue of all the fees and hassles to transfer and repost a price.

Cheers and all.

T
Old 10-12-2012, 12:18 AM

Hi Tobes

Interested in the plate. Has it gone?

Cheers
Phil
Old 10-12-2012, 05:02 AM

Hi Phil, I am afraid it has provisionally gone. I will let you know if it falls through though.