UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Sold

P21S wax Group Buy

Old 08-10-2004, 06:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Am i just being stupid?? no answers please.

Back to good old paper and pen and no online facility?

1 pot has last me about 18 months but that was doing a micra and two S2000's evry other week
Old 08-10-2004, 07:00 AM

Alex, who set up this company has a normal day job. He is an enthusiast and started this to help other like minded people. You really can't go wrong with his prices though and as the business grows, online facilities will be put into effect. I know he will update his site in the next two weeks so it might be on its way to make transactions easier.
Old 08-12-2004, 10:17 AM

I see 5 people ordering the P21S. Can you all put your names down for me below. Just copy the list and add you name. This price will end 14 Aug. If you are interested then please put your name down and send off the order. Don't forget to put my name on the order to get the discount:

StevenM
Sundance
Jamies2k
bigfecker?
simmo?

Please let me know your names.

Thanks.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:40 PM

StevenM
Sundance
Jamies2k
bigfecker?
simmo

All done and cheque sent

Cheers
Old 08-13-2004, 12:24 AM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Sent my cheque off yesterday for 2 (1 for my Dad).

Old 08-13-2004, 01:30 AM
Al2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Rahul,
As a newbie to the forum, I've been reading your waxing and polishing post with great interest - excellent and informative! Also like your web-site. OK, enough crawling.......
As I'm collecting my brand new S (Nurbie blue, no comments please!!) on 1st September, I hope you don't mind if I ask your advice. As you suggest, it's a minefield out there even to someone who knows what they are doing, but to someone like myself who's only ever polished previous cars occasionally with Autoglym/Turtle Wax......

What I really want to know is what you would recommend to keep a new car shiny with the minimum effort?
From what you have said, VM wax hand glaze, EX-P, P21S are needed as a minimum. I am definitely the 'minimum effort, max results type', but could I do without one of these on a new car as there won't be any oxidation occurring for some time (hopefully)?
Also, are these products used as a less expensive alternative to the Zaino products, as I notice there is also a Zaino group buy going on at the moment, which I was about to order from until I spotted this one?
Finally, should I say no to the Supagard treatment being offered by my dealer, as there would be no need to use these products if I went for it?

Thanks in advance for your views, and sorry if you feel you're repeating yourself!

Al
Old 08-13-2004, 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by simmo,Aug 13 2004, 08:40 AM
StevenM
Sundance
Jamies2k
bigfecker?
simmo

All done and cheque sent

Cheers
Im not going to get any more P21S as I have enough to last me for a while, but I will be ordering some Vanilla Moose and some PoorBoys EX-P and a few cloths very soon.
Old 08-15-2004, 08:43 AM

I forgot about this! I will post my cheque tomorrow... Hope its not too late!

Sundance
Old 08-15-2004, 11:01 AM

OK guys, GB is now closed. No more orders at the reduced price can be placed. Also I am getting a price for VM + EX-P from Alex and if you want to buy it then we can arrange a possible online bank trasnfer payment with him Will keep you posted.

Al2: Thank you for all your kind words. I can say that don't waste your money on Supaguard. Second the VM and EX cobo is not meant as a cheap combo to Zaino. It is a great combo because of the results you get from it and ease of use. In direct sunlight and easy to apply & remove. Everyone will have a favourite combo and this is one I and many others really like. Then again there are other products which seem to suit others. Also the three products have a task each to do.

The VM is a glaze which on your new car will give it a very wet shine. The EX on top then seals in this wet look from the elements. You can stop here if you want. However the P21S or Natty wax on top brings out the depth of the colour which the other two products just can't. This type of wax has qualities to it which help in this regard. It is not something you have to do many times at all. A coat of P21S every month will take you 20 mins to do the whole car. You can apply the VM and EX every three months and will take you no more than 1 hour. Hope this helps.
Old 08-15-2004, 11:12 PM

Will Mr S Marshall please stand up, Will Mr S Marshall please stand up..... You have sent a cheque to Alex but no address for him to send you the goods. If you want your wax you need to let him know ASAP!

Quick Reply: P21S wax Group Buy