UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Unsold

Where to buy Turbo kit in RHD for S2K

Old 10-30-2015, 02:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PiSoft
Somebody just put on sale here some turbo part? Kind of 2 days ago...
Did you have a look?
You know what you need but it worth a look! ;-)
Yeah I already did. The kit isn't enough for the hp I am after. I have sent him a PM asking for info and such.

Cheers tho bud.
Old 10-30-2015, 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by TonyHondaFreak
Originally Posted by mr-pitts' timestamp='1446188687' post='23790119
I'm using an inline pro turbo manifold which is specifically for rhd cars and the down pipe clears my steering without issue.

You can knock up a Turbo kit yourself out of component parts,the only real issue is the intercooler pipework.

As Guy said you can get a complete kit to your spec off inline pro.Mine is a Kings Performance kit but avoid them like the plague as as soon as anything goes wrong the ignore any communication and forget you exist.
I can't even get Kings to communicate with me and I haven't even started being a customer with them yet. I think they are just crap with customer service. I will have a look at inline pro and see where that takes me. I am guessing you need to request a RHD version?

Cheers for the info guys and keep em coming if there is more
I had the same problem as you no one would help until Mr Pitts put me in the direction of inline pro. I phoned them up and spoke to their owner John for an hour, he put together a quote for full kit with everything I needed so I didn't need to go anywhere else and all on a budget. They really know what they are talking about and don't just tell you what you want to hear.

pm me if you need a hand.
Old 10-30-2015, 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by guy13
Originally Posted by TonyHondaFreak' timestamp='1446198507' post='23790167
[quote name='mr-pitts' timestamp='1446188687' post='23790119']
I'm using an inline pro turbo manifold which is specifically for rhd cars and the down pipe clears my steering without issue.

You can knock up a Turbo kit yourself out of component parts,the only real issue is the intercooler pipework.

As Guy said you can get a complete kit to your spec off inline pro.Mine is a Kings Performance kit but avoid them like the plague as as soon as anything goes wrong the ignore any communication and forget you exist.
I can't even get Kings to communicate with me and I haven't even started being a customer with them yet. I think they are just crap with customer service. I will have a look at inline pro and see where that takes me. I am guessing you need to request a RHD version?

I had the same problem as you no one would help until Mr Pitts put me in the direction of inline pro. I phoned them up and spoke to their owner John for an hour, he put together a quote for full kit with everything I needed so I didn't need to go anywhere else and all on a budget. They really know what they are talking about and don't just tell you what you want to hear.

[/quote]
That's exactly what I needed to hear! I have sent them an email and waiting to hear back. If I need assistance I'll give you a shout
Old 10-30-2015, 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by guy13' timestamp='1446210474' post='23790236
[quote name='TonyHondaFreak' timestamp='1446198507' post='23790167']

[/quote]
That's exactly what I needed to hear! I have sent them an email and waiting to hear back. If I need assistance I'll give you a shout
[/quote]

No problem! I would highly recommend calling them around 9pm our time. The Tesco international calling App gives you an hour free when you download. Oh and mention you spoke to Guy
Old 10-30-2015, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by guy13
Originally Posted by TonyHondaFreak' timestamp='1446211766' post='23790260
[quote name='guy13' timestamp='1446210474' post='23790236']
[quote name='TonyHondaFreak' timestamp='1446198507' post='23790167']

[/quote]
[/quote]

No problem! I would highly recommend calling them around 9pm our time. The Tesco international calling App gives you an hour free when you download. Oh and mention you spoke to Guy
[/quote]
Sure will do. I'll keep you posted. Only thing that worries me is that RHD is not listed on their website.
Old 10-30-2015, 10:20 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do yourself a favour and drop Bernard at Jjautowerks a shout,great guy to deal with, very enthusiastic and it's surprising what he can supply and source for you.

If I was going Turbo and I knew what I know now he is the first person I would contact,plus any component parts you may need especially from the States he's the Guy.He actually got me Inlinepro conrods and a 6.6 valve train kit for less than I could get it off inline pro.I think Inlinepro are aware of this because I've actually see them recomend dealing with Bernard.

If you post in the normal site about your power goals ect there are a few guys on there running turbos so can point you in the right direction.There is a huge difference in what you will need if you are looking at going 400 or 800 hp, and anything in between both are possible although the latter starts to get expensive.

Whatever you get it's important to state it's for a Rhd setup.
Old 11-02-2015, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by mr-pitts
Do yourself a favour and drop Bernard at Jjautowerks a shout,great guy to deal with, very enthusiastic and it's surprising what he can supply and source for you.

If I was going Turbo and I knew what I know now he is the first person I would contact,plus any component parts you may need especially from the States he's the Guy.He actually got me Inlinepro conrods and a 6.6 valve train kit for less than I could get it off inline pro.I think Inlinepro are aware of this because I've actually see them recomend dealing with Bernard.

If you post in the normal site about your power goals ect there are a few guys on there running turbos so can point you in the right direction.There is a huge difference in what you will need if you are looking at going 400 or 800 hp, and anything in between both are possible although the latter starts to get expensive.

Whatever you get it's important to state it's for a Rhd setup.
Sure no problem. I will have a look at that too. If someone can make this much less tedious for me to deal with then I am more than happy to go with them. I'll get in contact and see where it takes me.
Old 11-03-2015, 03:30 AM

Seems like both inlinePRO and JJAutowerks both do not want to talk to me. Not had any luck by phone or email. When was the last time you guys had any dealings with them?
Old 11-03-2015, 11:30 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Seems like both inlinePRO and JJAutowerks both do not want to talk to me. Not had any luck by phone or email. When was the last time you guys had any dealings with them?
I speak to Bernard at least once a week.ive made him aware that you have been trying to get in touch. If he doesn't shout up on here look him up on Facebook,either Jjautowerks, or Bernard Steed.
Old 11-03-2015, 02:20 PM

Not sure why you're struggling! The only kits that don't fit are non log bottom mount kits like the ELT?

Cheapest decent kit is the greddy kit. I started with this and after changing a few things found a healthy 350bhp at 9200rpm. A GT30 will see over 400 which is plenty without boost by gear and some 9.5J's!

I'm sure I'll get some kickback from this but PM me if you have any questions!

Quick Reply: Where to buy Turbo kit in RHD for S2K