UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Unsold

Where to buy Turbo kit in RHD for S2K

Old 11-04-2015, 01:06 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TonyHondaFreak
Seems like both inlinePRO and JJAutowerks both do not want to talk to me. Not had any luck by phone or email. When was the last time you guys had any dealings with them?
Heeeyyyyy Not true. lol! I never got a email or message. Here is my email addy. bj@jjautowerks.com or add me on FB Bernard Steed or call me. Numbers in sig.

Now with that being said, we at jjautowerks strive to be the best at what do. Being overseas, I'm well aware of how had it is to get parts/compare with prices. I was stationed in Germany at one point and waiting on parts/ searching for them was a pain. But thats our thing now. We ship worldwide and try to keep our overseas family happy.

Now you have a few options, as mentioned, Inline Pro kits are great and proven, we had Sheepey Inc.. make a manifold for a rhd memeber as well Full Race. We are currently working with Blackworks to finish designing one as well.

When you can, message me your HP needs/wants and info on car and we can assist you.

Good day
Old 11-04-2015, 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by JJAUTOWERKS
Originally Posted by TonyHondaFreak' timestamp='1446553859' post='23793546
Seems like both inlinePRO and JJAutowerks both do not want to talk to me. Not had any luck by phone or email. When was the last time you guys had any dealings with them?
Heeeyyyyy Not true. lol! I never got a email or message. Here is my email addy. bj@jjautowerks.com or add me on FB Bernard Steed or call me. Numbers in sig.

Now with that being said, we at jjautowerks strive to be the best at what do. Being overseas, I'm well aware of how had it is to get parts/compare with prices. I was stationed in Germany at one point and waiting on parts/ searching for them was a pain. But thats our thing now. We ship worldwide and try to keep our overseas family happy.

Now you have a few options, as mentioned, Inline Pro kits are great and proven, we had Sheepey Inc.. make a manifold for a rhd memeber as well Full Race. We are currently working with Blackworks to finish designing one as well.

When you can, message me your HP needs/wants and info on car and we can assist you.

Good day
Ah ha! Fantastic! I will be getting in touch shortly when I am not stupidly busy at work!

Also, you might want to look at the contact us section on your website as this was the tool I used to try and contact you. Appears to be broken if you did not get my mail? Either way you have provided me with an email address

Thanks again guys, great help
Old 11-05-2015, 04:48 AM

Just sent you a mail