UK & Ireland Traders Forum Get great deals here!!
A Forum for UK & Irish Traders to offer their products or services and sell. If you are a trader and interested in participating please send a Private Message to AquilaEagle

Car Shop Glow LED Tail Lights

Old 07-01-2015, 01:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Shop Glow LED Tail Lights

Hey S2Kers,

Those following on Facebook will probably already know as I just got a set in for myself We can get the Car Shop Glow lights in for y'all. We're also about to give away free stuff on facebook so if you're not following heres the link...

https://www.facebook.com/InjectionImports

Anyway...These are Brand new AP2 OEM units that are taken apart and masterfully crafted into an awesome looking rear light. At the current rates I can deliver a set for £1150 all in...this is expensive...but look at them....

If there are a few people interested I can look at getting a group buy to bring down the price as I have had a load of queries over the past few days since posting the photos.

They come with a 6 month guarantee on the LEDs.

Old 07-02-2015, 01:12 PM

6mth guarantee?

Wow that inspires confidence .....
Old 07-02-2015, 10:08 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

they look awesome, but £1000 for 6 month warrenty like greenman says is a bit strong i think!
Old 07-03-2015, 07:12 AM

count me in for group buy, need to beat £900 i reckon
Old 07-03-2015, 07:54 AM

6 months just doesn't cut it IMO. OEM's give minimum 3 years on lamp unit LED's, and this is definitely OEM ballpark price. As soon as one LED goes out they will look cheap and pants.
Old 07-06-2015, 02:37 AM

The reason they are ballpark OEM is that they are made from brand new OEM units...which are then destroyed and rebuilt as these so the cost has to go on the top of the OEM unit price.

6 months isn't ideal admittedly...I fitted mine at the weekend so hopefully they hold up a lot longer than 6 months.

Went through many a Dremel cutting disc as mine is an 02 car but was satisfying to get there in the end...

https://www.facebook.com/InjectionIm...ages_video_set
Old 07-06-2015, 03:21 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Interesting, can the LED pattern be programmed for a different light setup?

Basically, I have relocated my foglight to the lower right section (reverse) of my prefacelift light location (mot compliant)

Not overly sure on these, I feel they are too modern for a car which is not, especially the prefacelift.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:58 AM

I wouldn't fancy hacking into them, but I think in order to incorporate the Fog you would probably need to hijack an entire row of the LEDs which may not look great when the Fog isn't on....I'm sure it would be possible to do, but I don't think its really worth it.

I was raging when I got my car back as I wanted the JDM bumper without the fog and to run an F1 rear fog with the diffuser but the guy had already hacked away the bit for the fog light so that was that
Old 07-27-2015, 02:01 PM

These lights don't appear to have a red reflector in them. Is it not a legal requirement to have two rear reflectors in the UK?
Old 07-27-2015, 10:31 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I seriously like these but £1100 is way too expensive.

I desperately need to stop speaking to you Matt, your costing me a fortune.

Quick Reply: Car Shop Glow LED Tail Lights