UK & Ireland Traders Forum Get great deals here!!
A Forum for UK & Irish Traders to offer their products or services and sell. If you are a trader and interested in participating please send a Private Message to AquilaEagle

Milltek Exhaust Group Buy - HendyPerformance

Old 04-16-2018, 08:05 AM
UK Trader

Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by digits2k
Seems mine wasnt on the van. Only just found out because i emailed you!

After i moved my day off to wait in for it.
Hello,

Sorry I was off on Friday and didn't know the issue until I came in today - the guys only managed to fit 4 systems on the Van out the 14 systems we had booked out, in fact we have a larger UPS van today we arranged especially to ensure the rest came in!

All the labels and invoices were booked out on Friday ready prior to collection (so tracking emails were all automatically sent), the van turned up at 4.45pm and didn't leave the guys much room to sort things out I'm afraid.

Good news all remaining UK orders will be delivered tomorrow (unless they are remote areas) - and the overseas ones will be 2-4 working days.

Thanks for everyone for your patience on this group buy! We got there in the end
Old 04-16-2018, 11:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Only just read this, wish id have seen it sooner been waiting around all day for it and ups just sent an email to say its coming tomorrow, got noone in tomorrow so going to have to collect it from somewhere no doubt
Old 04-16-2018, 11:18 AM

Received 39 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by RichieP
Only just read this, wish id have seen it sooner been waiting around all day for it and ups just sent an email to say its coming tomorrow, got noone in tomorrow so going to have to collect it from somewhere no doubt
Pretty much the same here. UPS Showed it in the US/local to me on Friday but with the update the COD $$$ was due upon delivery.
Called today when it was supposed to be delivered after the tracking info updated to it still being in the UK. New eta 4/18 pending customs clearance.
Old 04-16-2018, 11:28 PM
UK Trader

Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by RichieP
Originally Posted by j0oftheworld
Pretty much the same here. UPS Showed it in the US/local to me on Friday but with the update the COD $$$ was due upon delivery.
Called today when it was supposed to be delivered after the tracking info updated to it still being in the UK. New eta 4/18 pending customs clearance.
Sorry for the delays - guys, the guys (in my absence) tried to be ahead of the game slightly by getting the paperwork all done before the couriers arrived but there wasn't enough room on the van - I'm afraid all emails are automatically generated by the UPS system as soon as we book the shipment.
Old 04-17-2018, 03:29 AM

No worries Si!
i mean what's 2 more days at this point!
The following users liked this post:
Si@Hendy Performance (04-17-2018)
Old 04-17-2018, 05:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mine arrived today
its a big box ... well obviously
thanks to hendy for the GB
The following users liked this post:
Si@Hendy Performance (04-17-2018)
Old 04-17-2018, 10:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got home this evening to find a big parcel outside my front door, I know what I'm doing this weekend. Big thanks to Si and his team for setting this up.
Old 04-18-2018, 04:15 AM

Exhaust arrives.........wrong one
Old 04-18-2018, 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by digits2k
Exhaust arrives.........wrong one
Wrong tips?
Old 04-18-2018, 04:55 AM

Yep. Even says on box its wrong part number.

so peeps I'd check your tips

Quick Reply: Milltek Exhaust Group Buy - HendyPerformance