UMW Market Forsale forum. Members only.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS - Custom T1R EM Limited Exhaust with swappable OEM Muffler

Old 05-20-2019, 08:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS - Custom T1R EM Limited Exhaust with swappable OEM Muffler

I'm selling my T1R EM Limited Exhaust. It was modified by cutting out the flange and welding in a Vibrant V-band so I could swap on a stock muffler that was modified with a V-band as well. See photos below for details. I'm not asking a ton of money because while it does fit it really should be tweaked slightly if you don't want to run small spacers on the stiffener bar that goes under the exhaust. I'm not racing the car as much so I went with a dual with smaller piping for more enjoyment on the street. This might be really easy to tweak and get it to fit perfectly but I don't know enough to have it done. You can swap the muffler section in about 15 minutes. I did it for long trips to and from Nationals. With the T1R muffler it really isn't that loud and only has some drone at certain rpms, especially going up hills. It was always worse while towing which is why I did this in the first place. It is super quiet with the OEM muffler section installed. Feel free to ask any questions if you have any. The exhaust gasket included is obviously used and I can't guarantee it won't leak. A new one can be purchased through Evasive Motorsports.
Asking $400. Will not ship.

Last edited by pinkertonpunk; 06-02-2019 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Price drop