Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

Another Tech day and KBAB July 14th

Old 07-17-2007, 10:59 AM

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by iamawesome,Jul 17 2007, 01:56 AM
why are we talking about me so much?
The ratio of men to women on this board is about 250,407,323,041:1

If we don't talk about you, we have to talk about cars. And we already do that. A LOT!
Old 07-17-2007, 02:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can tell you right now how it would go down:

1. You'd try, I prolly wouldn't notice, because, as you said yourself, you're a bit lacking in certain areas.
2. Once I did notice I would turn around and punch you.
3. You would run to your corner, curl up in fetal position, and rock yourself while you cried uncontrollably.

Furthermore, as to my certain 'puff' of curls, well... that's for me and my boyfriend Jesus to know only. But I'm glad you're preoccupying yourself with the image. I'm sure it's better than staring at the picture illustrating your lactation problem. And just to let you know, it is natural... it happens to all pregnant women- I did a WebMD search for you.

So, Bradley- how long have you been breast feeding yourself?

And before I forget again, thanks for being a great host Keith- hope the pooch is doing well.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by iamawesome,Jul 17 2007, 02:44 PM
I can tell you right now how it would go down:

1. You'd try, I prolly wouldn't notice, because, as you said yourself, you're a bit lacking in certain areas.
2. Once I did notice I would turn around and punch you.
3. You would run to your corner, curl up in fetal position, and rock yourself while you cried uncontrollably.

Furthermore, as to my certain 'puff' of curls, well... that's for me and my boyfriend Jesus to know only. But I'm glad you're preoccupying yourself with the image. I'm sure it's better than staring at the picture illustrating your lactation problem. And just to let you know, it is natural... it happens to all pregnant women- I did a WebMD search for you.

So, Bradley- how long have you been breast feeding yourself?

And before I forget again, thanks for being a great host Keith- hope the pooch is doing well.
1. Yea well I'm white. At least I have health insurance and a job.
2. mmmmm masochism.
3. I do that every day anyways. what would be different. it would most likely happen when I came enough to fill a wading pool.

Dood you know Jesus? Thats awesome me and him used to goto elementry school together. now he mows my lawn. I bet for an xtra $2 I can get him to tell me about your "puff".

The sweet part is, when I lactate, I lactate BEER, where do you think all the "flippy cup" beer came from. I just squeezed it right in there.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:07 PM

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Well, that's gonna be just about enough of THAT.
Old 07-18-2007, 06:38 AM

Received 68 Likes on 47 Posts

Guys, I didn't close this thread. I don't know exactly why Pete closed the thread, however, I do see why it was closed. Please stop PM'ing me about it.

If we can keep the really off-topic chatting to a minimum, keep talking about the KBAB (pictures and all), AND the original poster wants his thread to be opened, I think we can accomodate it.