Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

FS: New T1R Exhaust....with blue tip

Old 08-27-2004, 07:26 AM

Received 69 Likes on 48 Posts
Default FS: New T1R Exhaust....with blue tip

As the title states, I have a brand new T1R exhaust for sale. They are going for around $650 unshipped in past groupbuys, I think.

My price is $580 obo without the test pipe. If you really want a test pipe, let me know. I can either source you one, or have a pipe guy I know make you one....but you'll be adding close to another $100 to the price.

If you need shipping, buyer pays it (but am willing to deal on that aspect as well).
If you are local, or driving in to pick it up, I will also install it for you (please make arrangements to either take your stock exhaust with you, or pick it up within 24 hours (otherwise, I will charge $50 for storage and removal....I've heard enough from the wife keeping up to 4 OEM exhausts in the garage at a time).

I've sold and bought many times over on this site for the past four+ years I've been an S2000 owner. Buy with confidence.

Now to the pics:

Exhaust still in box awaiting pics.

Exhaust out of box and lined up.

Ready for the unveiling?

Ahhh....the blue tip.

Ready to go back in the box.

But wait....it seems as if the fat blue tip attracts pussy!

Ohhh....look at her writhe in and roll in euphoria...some lucky male stud is going to get lucky tonight!!
Old 08-27-2004, 10:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm begining to wish i would have gone single outlet, oh well invidia is still treatin me right, btw: why u sellin it?
Old 08-27-2004, 10:44 AM

I'm on my third Mugen exhaust. I bought one the first year I had the car. It developed a rattle due to a bad weld on a hanger that broke loose.

King bought it back from me only to have to wait for delivery for the next, new batch. In the meanwhile, I bought an HKS (one of the first ones in fact).

Sounded great, but didn't free up any power in the engine, nor did it help shed any weight.

Got the second Mugen exhaust, sold the HKS. I ended up test driving a Z06 and a track prepped 350z and decided that I was going to part my S2000 and sell the car in favor for the Vette or the Nissan. I sold the Mugen first (I made money on this transaction), and then sold some other small bits and pieces and then decided to keep the car.

I ordered and waited for yet another Mugen exhaust, which in the meanwhile I bought an HKS to put on. I then sold the HKS forgetting what I disliked about it the first go round....put the OEM one back on for some amount of time.

King forgot about me and my 3rd order and I picked a slightly used one up....which is on my car now....and my wife reminded me how much money I keep losing going back and forth from Mugen. I decided to keep it.

So that is why I'm selling a new exhaust that has yet to even be mounted or even see the light of day after packaging where ever it came from.

If no one buys/wants this, I will keep it to install for track use. It definitely is lighter than the Mugen exhaust, and from what others on the board say/experience, it also provides the greatest peak power gain.
Old 08-30-2004, 05:45 AM

damn, wish you would have used it a bit to get it a little cheaper, dont suppose your looking to take a trade for a nearly new invidia system + some cash??
Old 08-31-2004, 04:37 PM

Sale pending....

pending my azz.

I received money for the exhaust today...and deposited it.

I will be shipping out tomorrow.

FYI...winning bid was $560 + shipping.
Old 08-31-2004, 07:47 PM

Congrats to the new owner, supprised they even tried to talk you down a minor 20bucks
Old 09-01-2004, 07:04 AM

Eh....the $20 doesn't bother me. The way I see it, I still sold the exhaust for $580 with shipping included (seeing that the buyer wanted standard overnight delivery).

I did stipulate OBO so that was my own doing.....btw, I was surprised to see many, many people offering less than $400 for a new exhaust. Hell, one of the local offers I had was $250. He went onto asking if I could install it this weekend. I didn't even acknoledge that PM.

The last few offers were at exactly $550....the actual buyer wanted it bad enough that he offered $10 more and shipping.

I'm happy and I sure hope he's happy. In the end, that's what matters; satisfied buyer, satisfied seller.
Old 09-01-2004, 10:39 AM

I'm sure he'll be happy.

I was just supprised someone offered a mere $20 less than the asking price rather than just caving in and giving the full 580 and insuring they are the winner

That 250 bid is halarious hell if you only wanted 250 i woulda bought it and had a spare in the garage