Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

January 2010 UMW FS/WTB Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 06:32 AM

Received 69 Likes on 48 Posts
Default January 2010 UMW FS/WTB Thread

For Sale guidelines:

If you're selling items and prefer to sell locally (and you live in the UMW area or Ohio), feel free to post your items in the monthly for sale thread. Urmil (Luder94) or Charlie (chazzguitar) will start one each month.

1. There will be no discussion in the thread.

If you have questions about something for sale that you're interested in, PM the seller. If the person gets the same question a lot of times, they can edit their post to include the information. If you disagree with the price someone has set, negotiate the price; the seller is under no obligation to sell to anyone unless he/she has come to an agreement with a buyer.

All posts that do not list an item for sale will be deleted. Extraneous comments in a post listing an item for sale will be edited, with the entire post subject to deletion. This is to prevent someone from posting a comment and an item for sale in the same post.

Do not post "PM Sent" or equivalent. Do not post requests for pictures or prices. ALL questions to the seller must be sent via PM or e-mail.

2. Only post your item up once in a thread for each month.

Do not quote your own post so you can get your item to the next page. Do not "BUMP" your post. Etc. By disregarding this rule, your post(s) will be moderated.

3. Cars for Sale go into the for sale thread.

See rule #1 and Commercial car posts are not allowed, if the car is at a dealership, or if you work/own/run a dealership, these posts are not allowed unless you are a site sponsor. Private sale only.

4. Selling an item on S2ki is a privilege, not a right.

The site policy is that all items for sale go into the main For Sale forum, and are moderated by the moderators of that forum. The site rules also prohibit non-members from selling items. It also prevents people from acting as a proxy and selling an item for another person (particularly a non-member.)

In the past we have allowed non-members, local to the UMW to post items for sale. However, we will no longer allow non-members to post items for sale. The exception to this, is the SAME exception in the main FS rules, non-members may post THEIR OWN S2000 for sale

Footnote: These policies are in direct response to issues, questions and concerns brought up by local members, out of area members, and the site moderators. If you do not wish to be subject to the above rules, you are more than welcome to post in main for sale forum and be subject to the site policy. Or you can use another online service like eBay or CraigsList to sell your items.

To restate, if you don't like the rules or the moderation, then by all means, please use the main FS. section, Craigslist, Ebay, or other options.

Posts that do not comply with the policy here will be deleted or overwritten with the rules without any additional warning. If you have questions, PM either Luder94, or Chazzguitar.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AP1 wheels with tires (SO-2s in oem sizes). Some minor scuffs. Fronts about 80%. Rears about 30%. $300 picked up.

I am just north of Milwaukee
Old 01-01-2010, 08:23 AM

Received 69 Likes on 48 Posts

All things are OBO

FS:
  • Red front fenders, no damage, bends, dings, or dents $old
  • AP1 wheels, powdercoated black with black "S" center caps, and new hi-performance all-season Bridgestones all around - $400
  • AP1 rear end, never opened runs VERY smooth - $600
  • AP2 rear end, never opened, 25k miles on - $900
  • J's Racing 4.3 final drive ring and pinion, very rare, and perfect for AP2 trans - $350
  • AP1 rebuilt transmission. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th are from AP2, with replaced carbon synchros. About 15k miles on the trans after the rebuild, 92k total miles - $900
  • F20c motor, runs VERY smooth, needs a valve adjustment, comes with MANY peripherals - $2200
  • Samco radiator hoses, new, blue - $100
  • OEM A/C lines - $30
  • OEM Water Pump - $30
  • OEM Alternator - $50
  • OEM Starter - $50
  • OEM Radiator - $75
  • OEM Intake with elbow, I can modify it to accept a larger K&N filter - $35
  • OEM AP1 valve cover - $100
  • OEM front brakes, perfect to paint off the car - $120 for the pair
  • OEM rear brakes, perfect to paint off the car - $100 for the pair
  • J's Racing CF side skirts, painted Silverstone - $500
Old 01-01-2010, 08:51 AM

FSOT: 4.44 AP1 Differential.

$1000.00 OBO outright or stock ap1 rear end in good working condition +$600

Located in NW burbs. zipcode 60118.

PM me for more details
Old 01-01-2010, 10:16 PM

The following items are located in the Schaumburg Area.

FS: New in Box DBW Greddy Turbo Kit.......SOLD

FS: SSR (SpeedStar Racing) GT-3 wheels in mint condition (No Tires)!

Size: 18x9.5 + 55 (rear)
Size: 18x8.0 + 49 (front)
PCD: 5 x 114.5

No curbage, no dings, no rash, no dents, no damage...Just a clean set!
.................................................. ............$1200

Here is the pic of the wheel and the wheels on another members car:

Old 01-02-2010, 12:00 AM

Black Ice Wins and My S has been Totaled I Guess the Passenger side front end can only take so much beating.

I May Buy my Totaled S from the insurance company if I can sell the Motor and Trans before Tuesday.

2002 AP1 2.0 with 71500 miles, Runs Perfect and is a Factory Freak for sure. never even came close to loosing a race with a Stock S her entire Life.

Engine $2500
Transmission $600
Rear End $450
Blue Leather Seats in Great Condition $600

Good Body Panels, Left Fender and Headlight, Trunk, Right Door and Mirror. Rear Tail Lights.

Also have these items up for sale,

Honda OEM Sway Bar (Stabilizer) Link, Brand New still in Sealed Plastic Bag. Part # 51320-S2A-003 for $42 Shipped.

Winter Ap1 Wheels, $45 each

ALSO have a few sets of Performance WINTER Tires For Sale.

Set of 4 Dunlop SP WinterSport M2 Performance Winter Tires.
Like New with 8/32 of tread.
Size 245/40R18 M+S Cost $200 each new
$379 for the set of Four Winter Tires OR $200 for a PAIR of TWO.

Pirelli 210 SnowSport (Winter Tire) Size 225/55R17 Like NEW !!! 8 to 9/32 of Tread. Set of 4 for $479 or a Pair of 2 for $250
This set of Pirellis cost $980 when they were new and this set has less than 500 winter miles on them.

BF Goodrich Comp T/A M+S AR4 Winter Tires Size 245/50R17
Like New with 8/32 of Tread. Set of 4 for $220 or a Pair of 2 for $120

Goodyear RS-A AllSeason Tires Size 205/55R16 Pair of Two with 8/32 of Tread.
$125 for the Pair

Call (269) 267-1312 for More Info

Old 01-03-2010, 03:53 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A ton of blue stuff and some black stuff from my interior conversion. Other misc parts for sale are front brake calipers.

See post for details. Prices are NOT FIRM! Make me an offer as long as it is reasonable.

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.ph...#entry17671412

Parts for sale that are not listed in that thread are my carbon OE air box cover and genuine Spoon Carbon/Kevlar plug cover.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:54 PM
pli

FS: My AP1 s2000 45k mi. Has been garaged since september. will probably only get to drive her 3-5 months out of the year.

PM me for more details or go to this link: http://www.jdmchicago.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2502

I'm just going to throw out a straight up firm price: $13,000.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:27 AM

FREE - SS AP1 bumper trim with repairable damage.
I really don't want to throw this away, trim has one crack and a rip from hitting truck tire chunk on I-94, I think it may be repaired quite easily, but I don't have time for it, so if someone would like to come over and pick this up, it's yours Color is SS, but it would have to be repainted anyway. Meant to fix it and add OEM lip, but ended up selling the car sooner

2 Michelin Pilot Sport tires in size 245/40ZR17, one is near mint, second one has some wear down the middle from overinflation? Both for 85$ picked up in Palatine, please make them gone before the 16th I am moving
Old 01-04-2010, 12:33 PM

SOLD

For Sale: Tein Flex Coilovers

- Set is in excellent condition.
- No scratches or rust.
- Spanner Wrenches are included.

These coilovers only has about 3500 driven miles on them. Before I moved up here I took these off knowing the roads weren't that smooth. So you can buy with confidence that these coilovers are in good shape and doesn't have any leaks or squeaks. I've never been to the track with my car and always drove casually.

SOLD

SOLD

Quick Reply: January 2010 UMW FS/WTB Thread