Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

UMW Camping Trip Planning

Old 06-01-2015, 07:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UMW Camping Trip Planning

Now that the Date and location have been determined, we will begin planning the specifics. If anyone has any ideas please feel free to post them below.

The date for the trip will be Aug 21-23

Location will be in Wisconsin, so now we just have to pick the camp grounds so we can reserve a spot. I would like to have a place picked out by the 7th of this month so we can ensure a spot. I know places fill up fast, so the sooner the better.

If you have any good camping spots please share them so we can get a good idea of our options and I will update the choices below. please provide a link to the campgrounds if possible. Thanks

Camp Grounds

Devils Lake
http://www.devilslakewisconsin.com/camping/
Old 06-22-2015, 01:18 PM

Did this end up going anywhere, Jesus? I've camped at sweet mini haha in WI a couple times. It's close and easy going. They have lazy river tubing you can do as well.

I could be game for a weekend of camping, but I'd probably like to bring my dog.
Old 06-23-2015, 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by KnowledgeIsPower
Did this end up going anywhere, Jesus? I've camped at sweet mini haha in WI a couple times. It's close and easy going. They have lazy river tubing you can do as well.

I could be game for a weekend of camping, but I'd probably like to bring my dog.

Yes, I'm trying to find a spot, I have called several places including Devils lake and they are all booked up. I will try the place you mentioned and see I they have any openings. At this point any place somewhat nearby will work.

Edit: Just called them up and that weekend is available, thanks for the info and helping me find a site. I'll make a new thread with all the details.