Utah S2000 Owners S2000 Owners from Utah

The weather is getting nicer...it's time for a meet!

Old 03-16-2004, 06:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to do something this weekend on account of my anniversary. But I doubt anything is going on Saturday morning, so I'll check with the wife and get back to you guys. I spoke to Matt and he said he wants to come and show off his new rx8 to you guys (I've driven it and it's pimp).
Old 03-16-2004, 11:53 AM

Well Modern Garage called me today telling me they need my car for the Autorama show this weekend. So, tomorrow it goes in, and so I can't do the install this weekend. Which means I have to find time next week to do it. I may not have time to do it, depending on how long it takes Modern to do the turbo install. I think we should still have a meet this weekend. I plan on going on a cruise with the Subaru guys on Sunday. Maybe we could coordinate with them? If you just want us guys, we could meet Saturday morning and meet somewhere and go for a little drive. I'd have to bring the STi though. If you want to see the S2K though, it'll be at the South Towne Expo Center. I'd love to see Matt's RX-8, would he be available this weekend?
Old 03-16-2004, 12:29 PM

I definitely can't go on Sunday, but Saturday should be fine. I don't really care where me meet up.. We could meet at my house since I'm close to both big cotton wood and parleys. I'll talk to Matt tonight and verify with him if he'll show up or not. Depends if he can get out of bed or not What time would be good for you Trent? or anyone else?
Old 03-16-2004, 12:54 PM

I have to be back at my house by 4 PM. So if we do a long drive, noon would be fine, possibly 1. Short drives, before 2. I can do it as early as you want, or before the times listed above. I may bring my prom date to the drive(can pass it off as a day activity). She'd be cool about, she's shy, but would have fun. I will spend all my time at Autorama that day dusting the car every so often, so I can get from there(9400 S. and State St.) to Big Cottonwood in a few minutes.
Old 03-16-2004, 01:16 PM

Whatever time works - we can meet at Euclid's. (Just need directions or an address). Seeing the Subi's and Matt's '8 would be cool! I can talk to Sean and see if he and Katie can get his S out that day (unless you read this, Sean, then let us know if you can make it!)
Old 03-16-2004, 01:23 PM

here's directions to my place.. click me I'm fine with 11 or 12

*edit* fixed directions link
Old 03-16-2004, 02:19 PM

Weird - MapQuest sez "The Address you provided could not be found."

I was hovever, able to decipher it by looking at the URL string.
Old 03-16-2004, 03:44 PM

Originally posted by tweder
Weird - MapQuest sez "The Address you provided could not be found."

I was hovever, able to decipher it by looking at the URL string.
whoa that's wierd.. I just tried it again and it says it couldn't find it, and has a star on the map of the completely wrong place. haha

ah.. I just tried it again without a space between pine tree..(since when is pine tree one word?)

try me again!!
Old 03-16-2004, 03:46 PM

d'oh double post. i'm retarded
Old 03-16-2004, 04:17 PM

Yeah, the second map is much different from the first. Thanks for posting again or else I would've ended up elsewhere.

Quick Reply: The weather is getting nicer...it's time for a meet!