Vancouver BC S2000 Owners Meet fellow owners in the Canadian province of British Columbia.

Need HELP Vancouver ppl

Old 07-07-2006, 03:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need HELP Vancouver ppl

i need both side sunvisors to pass inspection. can anyone borrow a pair to me. i will need it tonight as i need to inspect the car tomolo. please PM me if you willing to. btw i live in Richmond. thanks.
Old 07-07-2006, 03:54 PM

Is there any incentive in it, like you rocking an OBX banner on your car or something? Did you just import a S2000 from the states or something, how can you be missing sun visors, who would take those off a car haha. Just go to honda dealership and 'borrow' a set haha, i'm sure they won't notice if you know what i mean, wink wink. With the number of members who give a crap on here I'm assuming you will get a total number of 2 replies from MR2 and Me. The dealership might be your best bet, I would lend you mine, but the OBX banners aren't ready yet.
Old 07-07-2006, 03:58 PM

i think the previous owner take it off because it looks better.(i think, not sure). and i didnt know canadian tires inpsection is that picky. bump for HELP~
Old 07-07-2006, 04:00 PM

Id let you mine, but my banner isnt ready either. Sollly, sooo solly
Old 07-07-2006, 04:13 PM

So you bought the car from here how come you needed inspected unless it is out of province vehicle. Just make some cardboard sun visors I'm sure they won't notice. You should of just went to my mechanic to get it inspected, is it provincial or federal?

Well seriously maybe think about taking it somewhere else. Where is the car from, give us some more info, what year etc etc, might be easier to justify or help... and we are all curious as well...

Althought MR2 and I would agree that an OBX-R banner might deter any inspector from caring as much for the sun visors.
Old 07-07-2006, 04:17 PM

yes i imported from US it need ferdral and provinical inspection. I will only nedd the visors for inspect so please someone help. bump for HELP again.
Old 07-07-2006, 04:21 PM

So the if you need a provincial that's no problem I can recommend you somewhere to go to pass, if its for federal then I don't know. I know a place that is an certified icbc vehicle inspection place or whatever the heck it is that will do it for like $70 bucks legally and all, they are pretty nice about things, Sun visors not being on sounds kind of stupid to me though... you get your DRL installed yet?
Old 07-07-2006, 04:23 PM

ooo.. youll def need a DRL. I helped install one on a porshe my friend bought from the US.
Old 07-07-2006, 04:26 PM

I'm sure after you installed it on the porsche, it didn't work the next day... J/K Maybe if I installed it the whole electrical system would not work the next day haha or ever. Who cares about DRL's just turn on your headlights and tell them you got lights yo, DRL's are totally useless, it's just a requirement. This just the government is gay, inspections are totally useless just a way for the Government to get a cut or something on imported goods, and they wonder why people smuggle drugs, it's to even out the taxes and inspection fees we pay.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:20 PM

i already do all thoes DRL and all inspection. Just wehn i got myu car back today i failed the test because i dont have sunvisors. Because i'm being lazy i do both inspection at Canadian Tire. and the provinical one not pass because visors all other things are passed. so i onyl need a visors to show them again and i'm good to go and see all you guys on the streets. i only need the visors for like half an hours. can someone one help. thanks.

Quick Reply: Need HELP Vancouver ppl