Vancouver BC S2000 Owners Meet fellow owners in the Canadian province of British Columbia.

NOVEMBER chat room!

Old 11-01-2006, 12:18 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

haha probably not
Old 11-01-2006, 12:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just be careful Kenny. People are crazy these days and are capable of doing stupid things. Sometimes it's best to just let things go. Don't get me wrong, I would be pissed as well...but I think that your safety and life is more important than a couple of stupid little punks. Is it really worth it? That's what you need to ask yourself. why don't you just call the police and report these guys. You know who they are...did you have any witnesses?

A friend on mine from highschool just got stabbed to death a few weeks ago at a house party (may he RIP). There really wasn't any good reason for it either....just a couple of drunk guys that took things too far...and my friend jumped into the fight to try and help out his friend...then a knife was pulled and he got stabbed multiple times. He bled to death.

Life is precious and we must appreciate and value each and everyday that we have. Sorry, I'm not trying to be sappy or anything, I'm just saying...be careful out there.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:30 PM

yaaa thats why i let it go for like a year now...because i know this would just grow onto bigger things. And then this happened after a year of nothing.

i just dont really know what to do now.
im very sorry about your friend....there have been alot of ppl getting into fights lately, i never thought i would be one of them.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:56 PM
s2j

Ya I've had a few friends pass in the last couple years. There's not much you can do Kenny but to be the better man. Your chain and ring can be replaced but your life can't. Mike's right, there are waaayy too many stupid ppl these days that will kill for nothing. Just enjoy your car and be happy you're not one of these idiots
Old 11-01-2006, 02:03 PM

Well, this thread is bumming me out so I will regail you with my tales from Halloween.

First off... I dressed up as Cap'n Crunch
Went to a house party on Saturday night, which was fun, but kind of a sausage party. Disappointing because Halloween seems to bring out every girl's inner whore (go ahead and crack a smile... you all know what I'm talking about), but there weren't all that many chicks there.

So last night I went to a club with my buddy and his wife (he was Axl Rose, she was Slash). Had some beers, checked out the trim... lots of whory chicks out last night. I saw a slutty cop, slutty biker, slutty construction worker... I think they were the slutty village people
(how many times have I said "slutty" in this post so far? oh well)
Anyways, a bouncer approached me later on in the evening, and I though "ok, what did i do?", and he tells me to go up to the DJ booth because I'm gonna win a prize for my costume. I go up there with 2 other people, voting happens, I come in second, and I end up winning $150. Sweet!
Then all of a sudden the ladies starting coming out of the works... 2 hot little asian girl come up to me to play a game of grab-ass and take some pictures (they were dressed as Fook Yu and Fook Mi ). Then a hot girl dressed as a slutty jailbird comes over for a kiss. I finally break free, head to the bar, and proceed to blow about $100 on Jagermeister shots and beers for my buddy, his wife, and myself.

Boy, do I feel rough today!!
(but what a fun evening )

Oh, and that sucks Kenny! I'm sorry to hear that crap happened to you. Just remember, as good as it would feel to get revenge, a chain can be replaced, your life can't! Not worth getting stabbed over.
Old 11-01-2006, 02:24 PM

The Canucks lost after Luongo kept them in it after they played a 30 minute half ass game. 100% effort is what it will take every game to win.
Old 11-01-2006, 02:53 PM

The NBA season openers were last night. Any NBA fans here? I am.
Old 11-01-2006, 03:31 PM

I AM!!!!

not a hockey fan..but basketball ya!!!
lol

who played yesterday, im too lazy to check. haha
Old 11-01-2006, 03:38 PM

There were 2 games last night.
Bulls 108, Heat 66
Lakers 114, Suns 106

And the Lakers beat the Suns without Kobe in the line up. Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come for the Suns. Amare came off of the bench for the Suns...his knee still isn't 100%.

Tonight's Schedule:
Washington at Cleveland 8:00 ET on ESPN
L.A. Clippers at Phoenix 10:30 ET on ESPN
Atlanta at Philadelphia 7:00 ET
Indiana at Charlotte 7:00 ET
Chicago at Orlando 7:00 ET
New Orleans/Ok. City at Boston 7:30 ET
Toronto at New Jersey 7:30 ET
Milwaukee at Detroit 8:00 ET
New York at Memphis 8:00 ET
Sacramento at Minnesota 8:00 ET
Houston at Utah 9:00 ET
Portland at Seattle 10:00 ET
L.A. Lakers at Golden State 10:30 ET
Old 11-01-2006, 03:39 PM
s2j

Monkei- sounds like you had a blast!! I agree with what you said about Halloween... even my girl was a slutty princess ahaha

Quick Reply: NOVEMBER chat room!