Vancouver BC S2000 Owners Meet fellow owners in the Canadian province of British Columbia.

Random Cruise/Photoshoot *UPDATE*

Old 09-06-2006, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

friday night after 6 i will be down... we have some weak ass ppl on this forum.. it's either they're down or just straight up haters for some ****ing stupid reason.. acting like they're the shit.. cuz.. they have the dopest rides or something.. kenny.. who gives a **** if no one else comes.. we'll still have fun.. if they dont want to go.. then 4-6 guyz will be sweet enough.. we're the ones trying to make something of this forum.. let the talkers talk..
####!
Old 09-06-2006, 09:03 PM

[QUOTE=S2sizzle,Sep 6 2006, 07:49 PM] friday night after 6 i will be down... we have some weak
Old 09-06-2006, 10:55 PM

Chill out, no need to use foul langauge. Kenny son knows i'm joking, if you diss, be prepared to face a comeback (it's all fun and games till some stars using the F word too much), but anyways if you want to fight I think you need to find MR2 with his awesome hater ride cause he is the shit and he's got the dopest ride, the wars that obx sponsorship starts is amazing...Sokha have you retracted sponsorship because your the shit and got a dope ass ride and playa hate and then mack on their sistas?
Old 09-06-2006, 11:10 PM

well my car is being proto typed for a newly developed supercharger that hasnt hit the market yet. I am in top secret mode at the moment.

I am in the RnD right now so OBX and Tenzo R do not want me to advertise for them, that it might jepordize the projects secrets. Sorry i have not been on very offten. My cars rear diff is too weak to handle the topsecret SC. Even though it is a Comptech reinforced one, OBX and Tenzo R says they will cryo the whole diff for me if that is the case.

Any who, im alittle upset that people are making fun of moy sponsors. I dont knock anywones elses shit.. so please be kind and use nice words. I will make it at this meet but will not participate in any photo shoot that is out of my contract. I also cannot shoot without umbrella girls.
Old 09-06-2006, 11:15 PM

Well with that being said, bring out the umbrella girls and the party will be on.
Old 09-07-2006, 12:43 AM

you guys set a time yet?.....
Old 09-07-2006, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by MR2S2K,Sep 6 2006, 11:10 PM
well my car is being proto typed for a newly developed supercharger that hasnt hit the market yet. I am in top secret mode at the moment.

I am in the RnD right now so OBX and Tenzo R do not want me to advertise for them, that it might jepordize the projects secrets. Sorry i have not been on very offten. My cars rear diff is too weak to handle the topsecret SC. Even though it is a Comptech reinforced one, OBX and Tenzo R says they will cryo the whole diff for me if that is the case.

Any who, im alittle upset that people are making fun of moy sponsors. I dont knock anywones elses shit.. so please be kind and use nice words. I will make it at this meet but will not participate in any photo shoot that is out of my contract. I also cannot shoot without umbrella girls.
sokha.. i think i know you.. n e wayz.. i'm not dissing anyones mods.. just wondering why some ppl here hate or dont' coem out to meets.. or do whatever they do .. cuz they think they are the shit.. to be honest.. that's pretty lame.. but my point is dont' post and bash the guyz who are trying to make something of this forum.. nothing to wards you.. maybe some others..good luck on yours mods.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:18 AM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

friday night we will meet at burnaby mountain park (same location as the very first meet i set up) its up by sfu..............we'll meet at 8pm

from there we can decide where to go to take pictures...i want to make a stop at granville island though. later on so there are no cars.

List of ppl:
1. kenny_son
2. 604_S2000
3. CS_84
4. kfdon
5. MRS2k ?????
Old 09-07-2006, 10:06 AM

Well if you are dissing out the guys who aren't making something of this forum then become a member and support s2ki, how is that not support the forum or the whole site in general. Sokha I was right no one wants to mess with your sarcasm
Old 09-07-2006, 10:09 AM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

the obx was funny a lil bit at the beginning but now..its getting just a bit annoying i aint hating im just saying..

Quick Reply: Random Cruise/Photoshoot *UPDATE*