Wheels and Tires Discussion about wheels and tires for the S2000.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Huge Advan RSII group buy on NSXPrime

Old 08-12-2012, 10:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RedCelica
These come in 17x8 + 54 and 17x9 +63?

Here are the sizes and offsets available:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/010...RS_II.pdf?6975
Old 08-12-2012, 10:13 AM

Received 95 Likes on 73 Posts

The size & offsets I listed are imho the perfect staggered specs for the s2000.

So who/where do we get a quote from?
Old 08-13-2012, 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by RedCelica

Me. I need to know what size you want first. Let me be clear again. I am not a vendor or a salesperson. I am a guy, like you. I am cross shopping our list with multiple vendors for the best deal, service, availability, etc. So whatever I quote you, is subject to change. Not up, usually down.

So can we make a list please. If you place your name on the list, I will continuously keep you updated about the pricing and avilability, shipping times, etc. When I feel I have reached the rock bottom price with a reputable vendor, I will close the GB and submit all the names to them. At that point, if you still want the wheels, you will be asked for a deposit, and you handle it all directly with that vendor. Cool?

So here are the people that have an interest that I know to keep updated with pricing and info so far. You can add your name to the list. I will have some initia pricing on you guys's sizing later today or tomorrow. Please copy and paste this list, add in which size and color you are most interested in. There is semi-gloss black, and racing hyper black which is a lighter color, though not as silver as it looks in the second photo above. The third photo is more representative. It is more a lighter gunmetal type color that changes shades. The semi-gloss black is around $150 cheaper per set however. Please update the list.

1)RedCelica ??
2)gizzard 17x9 (4) Color?
3)sillyboybmxr 17x9 (4) color?
4)chuhsi ??
Old 08-13-2012, 05:45 AM

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

As of right now, i am simply curious on pricing ....i dont want to be on a list quite yet.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by sillyboybmxer
As of right now, i am simply curious on pricing ....i dont want to be on a list quite yet.
As I mentioned, the price changes. I can't give exact pricing, all I can do is keep everyone updated. This list isn't to buy. It is to get updates from me. I am not a normal member here, and it is hard for me to keep track otherwise. I will send you what I have so far, but as that changes if your name isn't on the list, I may forget to contact you through PM. The list keeps it organized for me. You know it is kind of hard for me to keep track of everyone with their sizes, colors and offsets they want prices on. I am already keeping track of close to 30 people over on NSXprime.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by Turbo2go
Originally Posted by sillyboybmxer' timestamp='1344865510' post='21932752
As I mentioned, the price changes. I can't give exact pricing, all I can do is keep everyone updated. This list isn't to buy. It is to get updates from me. I am not a normal member here, and it is hard for me to keep track otherwise. I will send you what I have so far, but as that changes if your name isn't on the list, I may forget to contact you through PM. The list keeps it organized for me. You know it is kind of hard for me to keep track of everyone with their sizes, colors and offsets they want prices on. I am already keeping track of close to 30 people over on NSXprime. I am trying to do a favor for everyone. I am not selling anything.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:42 AM

I'm a bit hesitant since you are like you said "just a guy". Having read the thread on NSXprime I would contact Science of Speed so they can coordinate the group buy on S2Ki. I bought my RG-Ds from the SOS group buy and had a great experience. With that I would be interested in 17x9+45 all around. With enough people we could probably get these bellow $2K shipped. Hopefully it happens
Old 08-13-2012, 09:03 AM

Received 95 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbo2go
Originally Posted by RedCelica' timestamp='1344795202' post='21931275

Me. I need to know what size you want first. Let me be clear again. I am not a vendor or a salesperson. I am a guy, like you. I am cross shopping our list with multiple vendors for the best deal, service, availability, etc. So whatever I quote you, is subject to change. Not up, usually down.

So can we make a list please. If you place your name on the list, I will continuously keep you updated about the pricing and avilability, shipping times, etc. When I feel I have reached the rock bottom price with a reputable vendor, I will close the GB and submit all the names to them. At that point, if you still want the wheels, you will be asked for a deposit, and you handle it all directly with that vendor. Cool?

So here are the people that have an interest that I know to keep updated with pricing and info so far. You can add your name to the list. I will have some initia pricing on you guys's sizing later today or tomorrow. Please copy and paste this list, add in which size and color you are most interested in. There is semi-gloss black, and racing hyper black which is a lighter color, though not as silver as it looks in the second photo above. The third photo is more representative. It is more a lighter gunmetal type color that changes shades. The semi-gloss black is around $150 cheaper per set however. Please update the list.

1)RedCelica ??
4)chuhsi ??
See post #10. Black. I'd like to see if these are going to be a better deal than SSR Type Fs.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:21 AM

Received 103 Likes on 85 Posts

1)RedCelica ??
4)chuhsi ??
5) afzan 17x9 +45 hyper black
Old 08-13-2012, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by ///RS-2000
I'm a bit hesitant since you are like you said "just a guy". Having read the thread on NSXprime I would contact Science of Speed so they can coordinate the group buy on S2Ki. I bought my RG-Ds from the SOS group buy and had a great experience. With that I would be interested in 17x9+45 all around. With enough people we could probably get these bellow $2K shipped. Hopefully it happens
You should be hesitant when a vendor sets up a GB, because their best interest is not yours. Their interest is money, not to get you the best deal. If you are worried because you don't know me, you need not worry as all I'm doing is all the work to bargain and get you the best deal. You won't be dealing with me, you'll be dealing with whoever the vendor is. And it'll be someone reputable and authorized. I'm not letting a $70,000 group buy go through someone that isn't. I can tell you already that the US rep firm for Yokohama is aware of this GB. You have zero reason to worry. When its time, you'll get the vendors name, and you will deal with them regarding a deposit, etc.

SOS will in fact have a shot at this as will any authorized vendor.

Quick Reply: Huge Advan RSII group buy on NSXPrime