Wheels and Tires Discussion about wheels and tires for the S2000.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

who carries racing hart wheels?

Old 07-03-2005, 11:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who carries racing hart wheels?

i'm having issues finding places that actually sell racing hart cp-035's in proper offsets, or places that are willing to order from japan...... also has anyone ever custom ordered any racing hart wheels, just wondering on turn around time from racing hart...

any help will be appreciated
Old 07-03-2005, 05:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

90 days for custom

if ur gonna custom order, might as well order the Cpo35R(18" and sexy)

should be 90 days +/- 10 days depending on when the last boat came in.

Cp035= 15/16/17"
Cpo35R=18"

what size u looking for.. ?

offset's are diff on the diff sizes

u can go like 18x8 +55 front
and 18x9.5 +65 rear

PM me if u need help i got all the catalog's on hand and am fliping thru for diff colors/offsets/widths etc

riley
Old 07-03-2005, 05:36 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have had them and you don't want them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took months out of my life and hundreds of lost dollars just to be finally told by DAZZ (the importer) that they couldn't deliver a round barrel (the rim) in sizes wider than 8".

They are hell to work with, they don't honor their warranty and they will put you thru HELL just to get them to talk to you about wheels that are delivered damaged.

Talk to Jeff @ Evolution IMPORTLIFESTYLE@aol.com - (703) 961-9090 he can verify everything I tell you.

I can even send you video of rims that were delivered to me so far out of round that tire repair centers called them unfixable.

Not only do they have a barrell problem but they don't pack them properly and UPS will bang the hell out of them. They come in a one layer cardboard box with no crush room whatsoever. Every rim I got was flat spotted from crushed packages and this was on top of the out of round rims from the factory.

http://www.ez-fsbo.com/s2000/wheelpics.html
This gives a very toned down version of what happened. This was meant to be a data point in someone's search for correct offsets and tires rather than a tell all about DAZZ.

Like I say I can send you video that will either make you sick or make you laugh.

I loved the look of them but unless you can buy them at a dealer who has them in stock and you can spin them up before you take delivery you can't afford to even consider them.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:36 PM

humm interesting..... did you order them through dazz? or though evolution?? i live about 15 minutes from evolution so i can just stop by them and talk to them about it.....that one picture of the damaged box is scary...

and whats the deal with the "can't deliver a rim wider then an 8" "??

i'm trying to get some
17x7.5 +50
17x9 +63
Old 07-05-2005, 04:05 PM

I work at a wholesale wheel company that deal's with Dazz and Im currently running multi-piece C4 on my S and love them. I have never had a problem with Dazz and have been doing business for years. We are one of there biggest customers so we get Racing Hart, Maya, and Lowenhart shipped to us all the time. Never any damage problems. Sorry about the bad luck for you David b.
Old 07-05-2005, 04:14 PM

^ can you get me a price quote on the sizes mentioned above? and turn around time?
Old 07-05-2005, 05:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dazz has no probs w/ standard stocked items wheni order normal stuff but u ever order some cpo35's?

for some reason the odd stuff they always mess up
Old 07-05-2005, 07:57 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought them thru Evolution. They were great, but he tried to talk me out of them beforehand as he has always had probs with them.

The pic of the busted box was one of the better one!!

DAZZ said they had "supplier issues" and couldn't deliver a rim wider than 8" and after my dealings with them I wouldn't believe they had the capacity to deliver ANYTHING undamaged. I have seen many hundreds of rims shipped and delivered and RH are the first rims I have seen in such a flimsy packaging.

Of course UPS doesn't help things. I get damaged boxes from UPS all the time, but most manufacturers and that includes most low end suppliers of lightweight items, packages with a crush factor.

I was WAY up the ladder at DAZZ and that is what it took to get ANY satisfaction and even so I was out hundreds of dollars due to their issues. EVERY riim had to be taken to a wheel repair place and be "certified" as to how much out of round it was or they wouldn't talk to me. That takes a lot of time and not a few dollars.

Video of the rim rolling lopsided across the floor or being spun up and wobbling so much that a Hunter machine would kick itself off wasn't sufficient. They had to make it as hard as they could for me. I am sure a lot of people would have given up, but these rims were completely unusable so I had no choice but to persevere.
Old 07-05-2005, 08:18 PM

^ did you end up getting a new set? or were you stuck with what you had and lost out on your money?