Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS-2004-2005 AP2 2.2L Engine-Fresh Build

Old 02-12-2014, 10:11 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default FS-2004-2005 AP2 2.2L Engine-Fresh Build

I have been working on a few customer cars lately and have put my spare motor on the back burner. Now, I am running out of room and would like to find a buyer for it. Currently it is disassembled and clean, ready for me to do a FULL OEM rebuild on. Everything is in mint condition and ready to go. Just would like to find a buyer before investing the money into actually rebuilding it.

Included in the sale will be a full 04-05 AP2 2.2L Engine from the oil pan all the way through the valve cover (long block). It will be completely refreshed using ALL OEM bearings, rings, seals, gaskets, etc. and will have a brand new OEM timing chain tensioner installed. Additionally I will include a fully loaded intake manifold (including fuel rail, injectors, throttle body, etc) with only 30K miles on it as well as a full wiring harness for said motor. You will need to provide spark plugs, coils, and coil cover for the motor as well as alternator, AC compressor, Starter, and Tensioner. Everything else will be included. The motor will be built to OEM specifications through and through and will be palleted and crated appropriately for freight shipping to either your door (additional fee) or to your local FedEx or UPS freight facility.

This is not some random kid building this motor, this is what I do and other members on the board can/will definitely vouch for the quality of my builds.

PRICE: $4,000 OBO 3,750 SHIPPED (residential extra) SOLD!!
PAYMENT: PayPal

Really, I want the space, so any DECENT offer will more than likely be accepted. Thanks for looking!
Old 02-12-2014, 10:20 AM

Received 3,416 Likes on 2,471 Posts

This is an awesome deal, considering all of the new parts he is supplying and installation of the parts.

I can vouch for Jordan, he re-built a motor for my S2000 in 2012, it runs like a top, and everything was top notch. The attention to detail and cleaning that he put into the motor was amazing. I would not hesitate to by a motor like this from him. He only sells clean parts, and his assembly skills are second to none . I wish he had this motor when I was looking
Old 02-13-2014, 09:18 AM

The price is OBO. Although I feel it's more than fair as it is since there is around 1K just in parts associated with it. I will entertain serious offers though. I just need room!
Old 02-13-2014, 09:19 AM

Also, thanks for the kind words Joey. I know you can agree to the fact that no detail is overlooked with my builds, whether it be engine or transmission, etc.
Old 02-14-2014, 09:28 AM

Someone's gotta need a mint engine!

I'll adjust my price to 4000$ shipped to any freight/business location in the US. If you want residential delivery, there will be an additional charge. Essentially you are getting a like new OEM spec engine.
Old 02-14-2014, 09:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will also vouch for Jordan. He's worked on my car several times. I drive two and a half hours whenever I need something done I don't trust myself to do. I wouldn't put my s2k in the hands of anyone else. Good luck Jordan. And to whoever buys it, you are buying quality quality work. (Had to say it twice because its true!)
Old 02-14-2014, 11:44 AM

Thanks John! I appreciate the kind words. I know this will sell, just gotta find that one person who is actually in need of a (new) motor.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:53 PM

Received 3,416 Likes on 2,471 Posts

Originally Posted by Johnss11n
I will also vouch for Jordan. He's worked on my car several times. I drive two and a half hours whenever I need something done I don't trust myself to do. I wouldn't put my s2k in the hands of anyone else. Good luck Jordan. And to whoever buys it, you are buying quality quality work. (Had to say it twice because its true!)
I got you beat by a bit, I drive 800 miles one way to get Jordan's parts and assembly skills , lol

While I'm at it, here you go

Old 02-14-2014, 07:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I find the price a bit steep for my blood
that being said you can't put a price on piece of mind and from the following of customers you have If I did not do my own work I would seriously consider purchasing from you due to just the testimonials.
fresh f22 are great for boost if anyone's considering.
Glws sir
Old 02-14-2014, 07:36 PM

Well as stated there is over 1000 just in new parts to be purchased to rebuild it. Shipping will be at a minimum of 250, so that leaves 2750. Pretty fair in my opinion considering what pull-outs have been selling for lately. And not all pull-outs have come with intake manifolds and/or harnesses.

Also, the price is OBO.

Quick Reply: FS-2004-2005 AP2 2.2L Engine-Fresh Build