Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

SOLD

Old 01-21-2016, 12:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOLD

Name: Von
Contact: Text/Call for faster response or PM me. I check this forum daily.

*I have the autocheck report that I can share with interested buyers.

Summary:
Details: 2001 Silverstone Metallic Honda S2000, with Forbidden-USA oem hardtop, Clean title on hand, No accidents. VIN will be provided to potential buyers.
Mileage: 37.5k miles
Tires : Bridgestone RE970AS front (With discount tire lifetime repair & rotate & balance warranty), Goodyear EagleGT rear. Stock sizes. Ap1 wheels

Exteriors : OEM front lip (Slight crack at the bottom center), OEM rear spoiler, Forbidden-USA hardtop.

Maintenance/Performance : K&N oem replacement air filter, Stoptech SS brakelines, HAWK HP plus brake pads & centric front blank rotors installed @37k miles, (4) extra oem oil filter, 6 quartz of Royal Purple HPS 10W-30, 30% left oem brake pads will be given in case you think HP plus is too much for you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7B...ew?usp=sharing
Link is an excel logbook where I used to track what was done to the S2000.

Reason for selling : Moving out of country due to work

Here's the history about this car,
I bought this car used on 12/06/2013 with only 29,300 miles from the original owner (in his 60's) up in Chicago.

Whatever that was given to him on day 1 came with the car - owner's manual, original windows sticker, 2 sets of key-fobs and 1 set of valet key, even the original S-02 front tires (was replaced with Bridgestone RE-970AS right after I purchased the car), he replaced the rear tires just a couple of months before he posted it up for sale,. He bought this car in 2001 as his mid-age crisis car . The car had been garage kept all it's life with him, he did the regular maintenance at a local Honda shop (He didn't keep any copies of the receipt, But I trust his words). When I was test-driving his car (only can be test-driven with him in the car) he told me that I am the 2nd person to ever drive this car, not even his wife gets to drive it! I am, as of today, still the second person to drive this car.

Trust me, this owner loved this car and was forced to sell because he just couldn't enjoy it as much anymore, I had to go thru a screening process of how I take care of cars to get to set up an appointment to view the car with him. He wanted to make sure this car goes to an owner who loves it just as much as he does. Which I will do the same, if you are going to modify this car to a hella-flush crap. You can stop reading. Test drive will be given ONLY to those I think is a serious buyer, also test drive means I will be in the car with you.

Moving on to my ownership, this car was used as my second/good weather car. I have put about 8000 miles since I purchased it. I have always been quite a mechanically inclined person, hence all maintenance work was done by me and myself only. Oil & filter change every 3000 miles. I used only Royal Purple for engine oil, OEM filter replaced every oil change, and Shell V-power for gas.
For a full history after my ownership, please see the attached excel logbook located above.

I do not have a garage where I live, therefore sadly, the car was not garage kept since 12/06/2013. However, the car is under rain-x car cover all year long. Paint of the car looks brand-new. See the pictures to believe it.

I bought and installed Forbidden-USA oem style hardtop single sided 1x1 weave Carbon fiber hardtop in June 2014 (I still have the receipt)
http://www.forbidden-usa.com/product_p/frbn-oe-sscf.htm
*Hardtop was removed twice since installed, for maintenance and longevity, all seals were lubricated with Shin-Etsu grease.

At the same time of installing the hardtop the softtop was removed and stored. The plastic windows on the softtop had became foggy and had cracks on the plastic window. I had decided to remove the softtop and frames all together and when I finally move into a house with garage I would replace the softtop and put it back into the car. The softtop will come with the car as a separate item, due to the plastic windows it will need to be replaced anyway, it will save you the time & hassle getting the softtop out of the car. (IT WAS NOT EASY). *I will install the the softtop back into the car if the buyer prefers it.

Car had served 6 track duties since October 2014. (2 in 2014 and 4 in 2015).
Although there are 6 track days under it's belt, this car was never modified other than the maintenance stuff stated in the above. I can have people vouch for me if you want proof, car has always been stock.
*I have a spare set of AP1 wheels and tires for track. The spare set can be included for a little more if you are interested. Comes with stock sizes RE11A that was purchased July 2015 and only seen (2) track days. Track wheels & Tires are sold.

Car is not driven at all during winter, other than starting and move forward and back bi-weekly.
Car is not driven when it is raining, or when there's water on the road
Car is washed by myself ONLY, bi-weekly during spring & summer & fall.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

*Updated pictures!!
Pictures are taken on 1/25/2016
Interior on 2nd post.

Forbidden-USA OEM style Single Sided CF hardtop.

Inside

Paint condition

Thanks.
Von
Old 01-21-2016, 12:13 PM

Interior Pictures

As I mentioned, soft top is foggy and has a crack in the middle of the plastic window, it is totally usable if you want to keep it as is. I just prefer the hardtop better. I had it stored so I do not have any new pictures of it.
Here's an older picture taken before I took it off. Nothing else is wrong with the top except for the window.
Old 01-21-2016, 05:20 PM

Very clean!!
Do you have any interior photos?
Old 01-21-2016, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by przemek24
Very clean!!
Do you have any interior photos?
Thanks!

I've uploaded some interior pictures I have on hand. Forgot to mention that the car has all black interior.
I plan to take some better pictures with all angles and interior this weekend.

Old 01-21-2016, 05:49 PM

Thanks
Do you know what the little red thing is right next to the hand brake? (alarm related?)
Old 01-21-2016, 05:58 PM

Thanks
Do you know what the little red thing is right next to the hand brake? (alarm related?)
You are correct. That's the alarm light, blinks when alarm is on. Original owner said it was a dealership option to have that light, to be honest I have not seen other interior of S2000 with that light. So I'm guessing it was a "special" from that dealership.
Old 01-21-2016, 06:09 PM

You didn't mention above, but I'm assuming it has a clean title
No accidents?
Old 01-21-2016, 06:16 PM

You didn't mention above, but I'm assuming it has a clean title
No accidents?
That is correct. Clean title on hand. No accidents.
Thanks for reminding me. I should have mention all those on my post.

VIN will be provided to potential buyer.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:18 AM

BUMP.

Due to the car sitting under the cover the whole winter. the car is filthy.
I am supposed to wash my car today and update with quality pictures today but it is a little bit too cold to be washing my car outside.
Weather seems to get a little warmer tomorrow evening and tuesday morning. I should be able to get some better pictures, including interiors, engine, trunk.

Thanks
Von
Old 01-25-2016, 12:31 PM

I think this amount of pictures should be sufficient....
I have a few interests locally and neighboring states.. But no one has pulled the trigger yet..

Thanks.
Von

Quick Reply: SOLD