Allegheny S2000 Owners Club Western PA including, Pittsburgh, Erie, Western Maryland, Northern West Virginia, and Eastern Ohio

Want to join the New Allegheny Club

Old 03-30-2012, 08:55 PM
Community Organizer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by speedemon53
ill join as well
Welcome to the group and sorry it has taken me so long to get around to saying hi (new job!). Where are you located? We have members all over the area and would love to meet up with a new face/car with this beautiful weather we have been having!
Old 04-08-2012, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by HannibalACP82
Originally Posted by speedemon53' timestamp='1332534656' post='21537928
ill join as well
Welcome to the group and sorry it has taken me so long to get around to saying hi (new job!). Where are you located? We have members all over the area and would love to meet up with a new face/car with this beautiful weather we have been having!
hi im from plum which is outside of pittsburgh, i have a turboed bb. alil background im a hugh nissan and honda person and i used to havea daytona blue Z and i was debating between the Z and s2k and i bought the Z and loved it but seeing how expensive it was to build the Z i started researching the s2ks and saw the awesome potential of the honda so i switched it up and bought the turbo s2k off a member from michagin. i love the honda but gotta work the kinks out to make it solid. i will eventually buy a g35 or g37 bc i want to have another nissan project lol. hona build plans are 750-800whp tranny and rear end swaps. i want a highway monster i want to get to 200mph that should b good enough power and just have to have the right gearing lol. its a good areo car.my build is also following the lines of hondzla we both want highway monsters. i think thats basically it sorry for the rambling. thanks for lettin me join
Old 04-08-2012, 04:48 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HannibalACP82' timestamp='1333169747' post='21561799
[quote name='speedemon53' timestamp='1332534656' post='21537928']
ill join as well
hi im from plum which is outside of pittsburgh, i have a turboed bb. alil background im a hugh nissan and honda person and i used to havea daytona blue Z and i was debating between the Z and s2k and i bought the Z and loved it but seeing how expensive it was to build the Z i started researching the s2ks and saw the awesome potential of the honda so i switched it up and bought the turbo s2k off a member from michagin. i love the honda but gotta work the kinks out to make it solid. i will eventually buy a g35 or g37 bc i want to have another nissan project lol. hona build plans are 750-800whp tranny and rear end swaps. i want a highway monster i want to get to 200mph that should b good enough power and just have to have the right gearing lol. its a good areo car.my build is also following the lines of hondzla we both want highway monsters. i think thats basically it sorry for the rambling. thanks for lettin me join
[/quote]

Welcome. Keep us updated on your project.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:37 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pics of said beast or ban
Old 06-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by donaldmejr
Pics of said beast or ban
Seconded. We need some pics! Although I know you have been spotted at Starlite!
Old 06-09-2012, 07:00 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey all! My name is Matt and I'm from Erie, Pa. Just got my 04 NFR two weeks ago from an older gentleman in Monongahela, Pa. Love the car and looking forward to hopefully meeting some locals. Not too many S's near Erie.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by HannibalACP82' timestamp='1333169747' post='21561799
[quote name='speedemon53' timestamp='1332534656' post='21537928']
ill join as well
[/quote]
hondzla has a beast s2000.. i have the same plans as you.. but ive already tapped the 6th gear limter.. i have the inpro diff kit with 300zx non turbo diff. my gps said 172mph. i want more. most likely will change out the final drive and push for that 180+... the s2000 just has so much drag above 150mph that power isnt really the factor. the S has a really steep windshield and you will for sure need a hard top! ive done 150 with top dropped but wow so much drag haha. pm me i would love to meet up with any s2k owner from PA..
Old 06-09-2012, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by matt96ex
Hey all! My name is Matt and I'm from Erie, Pa. Just got my 04 NFR two weeks ago from an older gentleman in Monongahela, Pa. Love the car and looking forward to hopefully meeting some locals. Not too many S's near Erie.
matt im always in erie, have family there.. ill be up in a week or 2 to stay for a week. doing some work there. we should meet up.. maybe on a friday night at the pier or state street. let me know man. and for sure roll together for the state street cruise in for july.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:27 PM

btw i want in the group for sure!!!
Old 06-09-2012, 05:29 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by barhonda_s2k
Originally Posted by matt96ex' timestamp='1339254055' post='21768227
matt im always in erie, have family there.. ill be up in a week or 2 to stay for a week. doing some work there. we should meet up.. maybe on a friday night at the pier or state street. let me know man. and for sure roll together for the state street cruise in for july.
sweet! Yea man get ahold of me and we can meet up!

Quick Reply: Want to join the New Allegheny Club