Ark-La-Tex S2000 Owners Covering Arkansas, Louisiana, and East Texas

Random Hatred

Old 03-12-2011, 05:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Random Hatred

So today my girl friend gets a random private message on facebook. The subject makes it clear that it is obviously to me but was sent to her FB account.

I'll paraphrase just to keep it short, So the dude basically says that the S2000 is a girl's car and it is a good thing they don't make it any more. He goes on to say that VWs are where it's at and that he feels the VR6 engines are far superior and tells me to go cry about it.

We both believe that it was her Ex from 2 years ago, yeah, it's been that long. Dude obviously can't let go. We believe it was him b/c we both blocked his normal FB account (because he couldn't behave) and I have mine set up as private and unsearchable unless you are friends with one of my friends. We couldn't think of anybody else that would act as childish as him and do something so random.

So after he went through all the trouble to make the fake accounts to message me and realized he couldn't he sent it to my gf. Douche bag strike #1

Dude doesn't even own a VW. He had one a while back but lost it due to his first DUI. Douche bag strike #2

He currently drives a Jeep, or should I say used to. He recently got his SECOND DUI and now has his license suspended and won't be driving for a while. Douche bag strike #3. AND HE'S OUT!!!!!

Just don't understand why a grown azz adult finds it necessary to create so much unnecessary drama. Just last month he was trying to brag about how he found a new girlfriend and they are gonna get married and he is ready to be a dad to her kid........uhhhhhh guess not. It must be all the coke he does. And no, I'm not talking about Coca Cola. Yep, real stand up guy.

Predictions? He will probably be in prison soon.
Old 03-13-2011, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by SPURS2K
Predictions? He will probably be in prison soon.
He will end up being someone's prison slut and enjoy it
Old 03-13-2011, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by superhonda03
He will end up being someone's prison slut and enjoy it

Reminds me of the Ron White skit where he's talkin about Osama Bin Laden. Can't find a clip on youtube.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:24 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good read. I totally understand the frustration. I currently been dealing with that in m life as well. Much like the douche bag you have encountered this one tried to brag yesterday to my wife. With his
1. Apartment he just got is rooming with a pot head since he got kicked out of his for not paying
2. Driving his new car which his ex girlfriend consigned for since he got his truck repod for non payment
3. Has a "son" that calls him by his name Kendall and not dad since when he dos get him he drops him off at his moms house.

Again real winner. Seems as though these douche bags tend to like to brag about shit they really don't have
Old 03-13-2011, 06:46 PM

Lol. I hear ya buddy. People that have enough time on their hands to hate and boast aren't using their time efficiently enough. Just forget the comment and keep doing your thing!
Old 03-13-2011, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by icemans2k02
Good read. I totally understand the frustration. I currently been dealing with that in m life as well. Much like the douche bag you have encountered this one tried to brag yesterday to my wife. With his
1. Apartment he just got is rooming with a pot head since he got kicked out of his for not paying
2. Driving his new car which his ex girlfriend consigned for since he got his truck repod for non payment
3. Has a "son" that calls him by his name Kendall and not dad since when he dos get him he drops him off at his moms house.

Again real winner. Seems as though these douche bags tend to like to brag about shit they really don't have
ROFL! So true. I think our cars attract that kind of attention b/c people don't understand them (mostly b/c they haven't taken the time to learn anything about them), plus some of these American redneck hillbillies think going fast in a straight line is the only thing that is cool and they assume the S is slow (guess they've never seen "The S2000 from Hell youtube vids). I just tell 'em the S2000 was bred for a specific purpose and watch the steam coming out of their ears while they try to figure out what that "purpose" is.

It's not like I go around challenging anybody with my car, ever. I don't even race my friends. Sorry that your douche bag is local Bobby. My douche bag doesn't even live here. The A hole lives in Pennsylvania and has never even met me. He's just pissed that I'm stickin it to his former girl. Guess he should of thought about that before he got addicted to drugs and started cheating on her. It was only a matter of time before she got fed up, packed her shit, and moved to another state to find a man that would treat her right!

So idk, maybe the S2000 is a girls car, I mean they do attract the ladies and every S looks much better with a bikini clad hottie ridding shottie as we cruise out to the lake!
Old 03-14-2011, 05:50 AM

Well this is an interesting thread lol

Actually in my opinion the S is one of the best looking cars for the price. First time I saw the car on the road was actually about 5 years ago and it got my attention immediately. 'what is this wide/low to the ground beast coming towards me?' Then i realized it was an S. They had always been on the back of my mind, but didnt give too much attention to them until i decided 'f@#k it i dont wanna wait till i am 40 to get a nice car' lol. Yeah i looked at mustangs and such, and if it was my only car i probably would have gotten a 2011.... but as a second car... meh they feel too much like just any other midsize car.

As for all the girl stuff.... I am actually one of the people on the outside looking in, but I also like to think I am not a douche haha. The one i like is back up in ohio and she currently has a bf. I wouldnt think about trying anything till i at least am living back in the same state as her again. Also, the current bf actually seems like a douche. She has coming crying to me a few times now, but i try not to bad mouth the guy cause the guy being a douche is something that she will have to determine on her own. Me saying he is a douche would probably just drive her away from me..... oh and yes I am considered a friend, so i am f@#ked already lol and nothing will probably ever happen..... stupid friendship lol.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:14 PM

WOW!! What a complete tool.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"So idk, maybe the S2000 is a girls car, I mean they do attract the ladies and every S looks much better with a bikini clad hottie ridding shottie as we cruise out to the lake!"

definitely!!! nothing better.