Ark-La-Tex S2000 Owners Covering Arkansas, Louisiana, and East Texas

In the Shop Again!

Old 02-20-2007, 08:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I hope you go in and disput the situation. Hopefully if they don't give in they at least help you a lot on the price for all the inconsitent pricing. Thats rediculous. I hope it all works out. I really do. Z's are great cars but I know how much you love your S and S's in general.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:27 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

yea i was fine with the first price they quoted me but the service lady chapped my a$$ today to the point i wanna drop honda and never let them get a referral from me again!!
Old 02-21-2007, 04:52 AM

Yea man, I hope it works out. I don't deal with dealerships in general. Always heard stuff like this about them. Hey, I know someone who might want to buy your car Plus, why a Z? Everyone has a Z!! I loved them when they first came out, but then I started to see all these old people driving them, then the love faded
Old 02-21-2007, 05:30 AM

lol.. well they have the new vq in them hince the new hood design.. like i said i am unsure right now but it is very nice!
Old 02-21-2007, 07:04 AM

Please don't get a Z I see so many around town now it ain't even funny! Plus why do you want to drive that fat pig anyways our cars would do circles around them on the track? I wouldn't get to upset with Honda if anything get upset at the local dealership.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:27 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bobby, I have heard this song and dance before, but from Acura. It's only local too, these dealerships here are totally oblivious to what the outside area has to offer. For instance, when I had my CL-S, they would always try to drag their ass and want to charge me even though I was in my warranty period.
Now, my buddy with a CL-S is having the same kind of trouble, it sounds like his starter is going out on the car, and they are saying they cannot duplicate problem, and eventually the car is going to leave him stranded.
Now, when he had my old car (CL-S), and it had a problem and took it to David McDavid in Dallas, they even gave him a loaner car, and that is not even the dealership he bought the car at. I've also gone there with another friend of mine, and the service people were 10 x more pleasant than they are here. They will truly bend over backwards to make sure there business is safe and the customers satisfied.

-- All cars above were modified, and David Mcdavid never said ONE WORD about any of the modifications, because clearly they were not the cause of whatever the problem was... I say this because the local dealers try to blame a rearview mirror problem on aftermarket exhaust headers!!
Old 02-21-2007, 06:04 PM

lol.. i know

Update:
talked to bill head guy over service we worked out a deal and i am pretty happy. Basically i was uneducated how the loaner car worked if the claim was denied so therefore helped me out on that. plus they did work to the car without my consent and tried to charge me for it.. again worked out on that. all and all they have made me happy enough to not trade in for a Z. oh and be careful what you say about the S doing donuts around Z i saw a good video of Tiskuba and the Z beat the S. The Z is fat though.. course i am not one to talk
Old 02-21-2007, 06:08 PM

Well, hopefully nothing pushes you to the edge again. Would hate to lose you to the mascot of Verizon Wireless. The Z.
Old 02-21-2007, 06:20 PM

i know thats why i made such hesitation the majority of Zs anthony sees belongs to the guys at verizon
Old 02-21-2007, 08:30 PM

Yea, but I have had two people in the last two days say "do you know that guy that has the s2k at the Verizon store?"

Quick Reply: In the Shop Again!