Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

I have always wanted to do this mod along time ago!!!!

Old 09-07-2003, 02:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's something I've dreamt of doing ever since I bought the car.....I just like to share it with you guys...s2ki enthusiasts

I've made the headlight washer useful today.......I rerouted to the

"Intercooler water spray"

The bottom nozzle looks a little wierd...will get it fix tomorrow.
I am ready for summer and I love pressing that notorious headlight washer switch now . God I used to hate that switch when I first bought the car

The only problem is that the pump pressure is not strong enough and I only get water jet instead of water mist. Does anyone know how I could upgrade the headlight washer pump
Old 09-07-2003, 02:46 AM
Muz
Former Sponsor

Pics no see
Old 09-07-2003, 02:52 AM

Originally posted by Muz
Pics no see
Doooh it must be the image server...will try again Thanks muz

Old 09-07-2003, 02:53 AM

Please let me know if it doesn't work as I can see these and a lot of ppl doesn't
Old 09-07-2003, 04:14 AM

wat about those mods they have on the turbo cars from the fast and furious movie?
i know they r prob 100x more expensive but they look very nice.
Old 09-07-2003, 04:45 AM

Originally posted by cayenneguy
wat about those mods they have on the turbo cars from the fast and furious movie?
i know they r prob 100x more expensive but they look very nice.
Sorry all of my mods are for safety, function and safe improvement in performance.
This is why you don't see NOS, bleed valve, aeroplane wings...sorry for the disappointment

It is truely my first ever wanted mod in this car after I had it for a few days. My dream has come true
The water spray has been demonstrated to lower intake temp in most FI car up to 20 degrees celcius.
You will feel this effect on a hot day.....in term of acceleration and not water all over the car/cabin like Honda has designed
Old 09-07-2003, 04:55 AM

no im talking about the water spray thingy on the front mount intercoolers they have going on nowadays over in the US and Japan, i remember seeing it in one of those tuner mags and also on one of those old fast and furious 2 - behind the scenes threads.
moreover, wats the significance of a louder BOV or "show-off" valve. my RS4 has a slight pfft noise when i change gears at around 2.5k but wat really is the benefits of a loud BOV apart from the "HEY LOOK AT ME" factor.
Old 09-07-2003, 04:56 AM

also does ur supercharger have tat unbelievable whine tat sounds so sexy? (serious)
Old 09-07-2003, 05:13 AM

A lot of ppl finds this whine sexy but it's a really annoying whine that you can hear at low rpm...nothing sexy about that personally

The SC kit has got a blow off valve too which hisss alot ....this I like....unlike the blow off valve which only psssshhh during gearshift....the SC blow off valve also hiss at constant throttle at high rpm. It's really cool You can do a 100kph in 3rd gear and listen to the BOV whistle

Blow off valve are really important in turbo and also more so in SC. The pressure build up with the turbo/SC can bent the throttle valve when it closes abruptly against this pressure. It's not so bad in turbo because the turbo just slow down but in a SC it's not so easy as it is driven by the engine's crank pulley.....but then again I am only talking about 7 psi
Old 09-07-2003, 03:51 PM

What brand of intercooler is that/where did you get it from? Looks very similar to the OEM WRX MY01 - MY02 intercooler...

Quick Reply: I have always wanted to do this mod along time ago!!!!