Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

Post pics of your CAR!

Old 03-12-2007, 03:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Post pics of your CAR!

Just an extention to the 'spotted' thread, i thought it would be nice if i opened a thread where s2ki members can post pictures of their cars here. So if we do see you on the road we know who we spotted!

Ill start it off..
Also if you have any mods please feel free to list them! rims, system etc.

Mod list.

Hardtop, AP2 taillights, front lip,, JVC headunit AVX2, JL speakers, amps, sub, i also got D2 coilovers (not installed yet)
Old 03-12-2007, 03:14 AM

Exhaust:
Invidia Dual 70mm Titanium Exhaust
Suspension:
Eibach Pro Springs
Wheels:
17" ROH Adrenilins
Modifications:
Amuse Front Lip
OEM Front Lip (painted MCB - but currently not in use)
GP Sport Side Sides
GP Sport Door Caps
GP Sport Rear Lips
OEM rear spoiler
EK9 JDM Civic Foglights
USDM Amber headlight diffuser
DBA Slotted Rotors (coming next week)
Muz Leather Console (anyone want it? BRAND NEW Unused as I haven't received it yet!!!)
AP2 Centre Console
Ricks Leather Headrests (coming soon - Honda9krpm... )
Bilstein Coilovers (coming soon)
Glove Box Organiser
Modifry DCI
Modifry DCI stereo adapter
AP2 Tail lights (coming soon)
AP2 Radio Door (x2. Anyone want one?)
AP2 Gearknob
USDM Coin Slot (no longer required with AP2 interior upgrade. Anyone want?)
AP1 Wind Deflector
C West Carbon Fibre Mirrors (debating whether to install or not)
Stereo Audio / Visual:
Alpine 9851
Alpine T420 amplifier
Alpine SPX 177R
Alpine 6 disc MP3 / CD Stacker
In The Future:
Vortech Polished S/C would be nice.... but its a little way off.
SSR GT-7's would be hawwwwwt!!!

As of 2 weeks time, it should be more complete, with the 2004+ interior upgrade completed, slotted rotors installed, 2004+ tail lights fitted, the Invidia dual exhaust refitted, Bilstein Coilovers are a maybe 2wks wait, and I'm going to have the wheels painted either white, deep gunmetal grey or a deep gold colour, and the calipers in gold too.

Still debating whether or not to install the carbon fibre mirrors I have here on or not.

More Pics Can Be Found Here!

Old 03-12-2007, 03:23 AM

Daymn, nice car man.. hahah nice pictures too! i thought you were selling your car!! hmm im still tossing over EK9 foglights or an AP2 front bar..
Old 03-12-2007, 03:31 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My S2000;

Mods:
Panasonic Headunit (not yet installed).
Honda slimline window visors.
Aftermarket grandma black bumper protection strips.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by kaiske,Mar 12 2007, 09:23 PM
Daymn, nice car man.. hahah nice pictures too! i thought you were selling your car!! hmm im still tossing over EK9 foglights or an AP2 front bar..
Pics are actually rather crappy IMO, just taken out the front of the garage since it was a horrible overcast day and I just CBF going anywhere to take pics. Bit of contrast in PS, resize, & add a border.

I was selling.... but I got tired of the worthless shitless scumbag lowballing pricks out there, and since I'd forgotten to cancel my painting and fitting, I decided on a drive home from work one Thursday night, to go..... **** it... and just do it all as intended.... so here is the result thus far..... bout 50% complete.

Supposed to be a carbon fibre diffuser (J's or Feels) too, but I've scratched that idea after finding out, to fit it, requires removing my rear GP Sport pods..... nah-ah.

Still want a Veilside rear wing, but the OEM one looks great too.

As for the EK9 conversion vs AP2 front.... see the results for yourself

$300 for the foglights, versus $700 for a bumper. IMO the AP2 front bumper needs the mugen front splitter / lip to complete the look. The OEM one doesn't look that good in my eyes.

I had my EK9 fogs custom fit professionally. No gaps etc, so it looks even better than the usual EK9 conversion from the US too.

Maybe those pics will inspire you But if not... I'm happy to continue to be one of the few in Oz
Old 03-12-2007, 03:40 AM

OEM front lip
Muz strut brace
2006 radio door
Shift beeper
AUT cooling plate
K & N FIPK
IPOD icelink II

Old 03-12-2007, 03:40 AM

I forgot to ask, how'd you go fitting the AP2 tail lights in?

Any problems etc? Wiring harnesses etc? I hate the AP1 rear lights, but doing the conversion seems like so much of a hassle. I have no problem hacking the bodywork, as it will never be seen anyway, but the wiring worries me.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:55 AM

AP2 front bar, no brainer...and welcome back ECS...

Mods:

Muz X-brace
Muz Leather Console cover
2004 radio door
2006 gear knob
BuddyClub Spec IV exhaust
AP2 front and rear bars
Race Brakes RB74/comp2 pads
K&N Drop in filter
MB Quart Discus 6.5" splits
Old 03-12-2007, 03:58 AM

wiring is pretty easy, you just modify the heads or you can pretty much take apart the heads and use the wires to connect up to the pins.. not sure if i explained it right but theres a few ways of doing it.. only problems are the the rear lihgts fogging up... but this can be fixed with some windscreen sealent..the rear lights were perfect for the first few weeks but then after i gave it a good wash, on a hot day it fogged up.. took it back to the panel beater and they used some black windscreen sealent.. seems to work pretty well.

but besides that, everying is pretty easy to install. If you want i have 2 spare sockets ive got the part number somewhere (you need 4, i ordered some not knowing i already had some!) thats if your rear lights dont come with them already.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:32 AM

I don't actually have the AP2 tail lights here as yet. I'm waiting on a reply back from a guy who works at a Honda dealership in Oz for a price. Hoping for about $500, if not, I'll be buying a set from a guy in the US who also works at a Honda dealership and has already quoted me a price of about $450 inclusive of airmail postage here. Problem is, neither come with anything other than just the 2 tail lights themselves.. so I still need the gaskets, as well as the bulb sockets etc too.

I always assumed you could just open up the plugs and remove the wires and connect them into the new plugs ; or cut off the old plugs, and wire on the new plugs and it wouldn't matter? It is just that simple?

Appreciate the offer on the plugs. Might take you up on that in the not-too-distant-future.

AP2 front bar, no brainer...and welcome back ECS...
Cheers dude.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your CAR!