Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

Stolen: Buddy Club P1 QF

Old 05-02-2009, 01:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Stolen: Buddy Club P1 QF

Hello everyone,
Haven't been on here for a long long time, mostly to do with work, changing jobs, and other hobbies not to do with the S2000 now.
How is everyone doing? Better than me I hope.
Last night I had my rims stolen from my car in East Perth, it was parked in my "secure" lot in the basement of our apartment complex.

They are Buddy Club P1 QF, staggered
17x8 +45 Offset & 17x9 +60 Offset

These rims are fairly rare in Perth, not to mention the S2s have a really different offset and the stud pattern to more common cars, so really it would only really suit another S2000 as a set, but could probably be sold as pairs on the other hand.
I've only seen 1 other set in Perth, but they were not the QFs.

If you guys see anything up in the forums anywhere else, if you could let me know. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
~Norman

Old 05-02-2009, 03:58 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That sucks, I have the exact same wheels on my car aswell. Did you have some lock nuts or just regular lug nuts on there?
Old 05-02-2009, 05:16 AM

holy shiite. is there security camera or soemthing? gl with them... maybe insurance?
Old 05-02-2009, 08:05 AM

damn, sorry to hear. I wouldn't know what to think if i saw me car like that.

I doubt it will ever be on a different car unless it's another s2000 with them size. So we'll keep an eye out for them and possibly a repainted too.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:49 AM
AdN

There has been a lot of crime in Perth lately.....

I will keep an eye out for you.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:37 PM

I have lost all hope with these secure parking bays. Had so much damaged and stolen in the last 12 months i will never rent an apartment like this again.
I will keep my eye out too. Bet they have been stolen to order though, or they will end up in another state. Hope the insurance pays out. Lock nuts/lugs? Hope they didnt dump it to the floor
Old 05-03-2009, 05:02 AM

There weren't any locknuts. I had forensic police come out, cause we realised our storage unit in the basement also look liked someone had tried to break in to that too. They dusted the car and all contact on the car was either wiped, cause the cop said there were no prints at all. Lock nuts would've just held them up. They still would've gotten them off eventually if they were pros.

Aparently our apartment complex has a history of theft, I was talking to the neighbours. This was just the icing on the cake, as my work car has been broken in to twice now. This is the 3rd time in 6 months.

We're gonna be looking for a new apartment or townhouse with more security, or an individual garage.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:02 AM

sorry to hear about that, these should be easy to find if they ever come up for sale somewhere...that's really harsh.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:14 PM

sorry to hear bro .

This sort of shit use to happen in the 90's. Several of my mates back in the day had their rims stolen.

With price of rims these days, didnt think low life fkrs would still be desperate enough to steal other people's rims.

To be honest, lock nuts wont really stop them. If they are pro's they will have equipment to by pass lock nuts.

a tip for all , engrave a spot on the inside of your rims .
Old 05-04-2009, 01:13 AM

par4dox, all i can say is dont rent on Aberdeen street either, Arcus apartments. Thats wheere i live and thats where i have been done over 3 times I am moving state, but also will be on the lookout for a home with a big garage, or at the least somewhere i can lock the car out of sight. These apartments car parks seem only secure to the theives who have all the time in the world to rob you. I was robbed of 10k's worth of gear, they caught the crook, and what did i get? Nothing. What did the theif get? Community service, for a 4 time offender. No wonder they continue to rob....

Quick Reply: Stolen: Buddy Club P1 QF