California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

My letter to California Secretary of State

Old 10-07-2012, 01:33 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by DaPhatty
Troll bait is bait.
Lol so true. He chummed the waters skillfully.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:20 AM

Received 170 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by eklipz98
I still love Minh. Shared many great times with him. How he chooses to express himself really doesn't impact my view of this fine gentleman.
My direct nature on his underdeveloped and critical of America ideas does not mean I think less of him. Oddly Casey not once has he expressed these to me in person. He comes off as very unhappy with how America has treated him, and angry towards government. Had this letter actually been mailed he is going to be seen as bat-shit-crazy by anyone who reads it.

These are not words, letters or ideas of a balanced adult. Despite his efforts to say they're 'just words' they are words filled with anger, disappointment and rejection. I think I've shown this to be the case. Once you become part of the problem in America - not voting - you loose the right to complain about anything. Minh has now become part of the problem. It's incredibly hypocritical. Now he is to be lumped in with the group of complainers in the country. Willing to point figures. But when called upon to support this republic they run. They run away from voting, the core principle of this nation. One man, one vote. And he is running away from this forum. Where he's posted his ideas, been questioned and been unable to answer those questions thoughtfully and thoroughly.

This brings into question his character. At the very least he's a quitter. Quitters don't get my respect.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:05 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I personally never quite understood what not voting is supposed to accomplish. Vote Gary Johnson if you think Republican and Democratic leadership are two sides of the same coin. Seems like what Minh is looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_OVBmVDe84&hd=1