California - Central California & Sacramento Central California & Sacramento S2000 Owners

O.K. BBQ the 2nd of Feb. ?

Old 01-14-2003, 02:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O.K. BBQ the 2nd of Feb. ?

Well the plan for the first BBQ of the year has been moved to Sunday the 2nd of Feb. Sorry that I didn't realize the original date for the BBQ is Super Bowl Sunday. So the BBQ will be the weekend after the Super Bowl, and I will be doing a demo for Stongard, and explaining the product, the product warranty, and hopefully we will have our other local vendors their, Rolling Audio and California Detailing. Of coarse all other vendors are welcome and everyone is invited. And I will supply hamburgers and hot dogs, maybe we could make this interesting by having the guests bring a specialty side dish and have a contest on who's we like the most? Anyways bring your choice of booz, and I will supply the soda

I am shooting for a 1pm time to begin the party, let me know what you think, Matt
Old 01-14-2003, 02:58 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

That sounds wonderful. I have put it on the schedule already!! All I need is directions from 99 North
Old 01-15-2003, 06:25 AM

We are there Matt/Kendra. Would love to see everyone.
Old 01-16-2003, 04:54 PM

Hey Matt, can I put you down as a vendor for the vendor expo at SACS2KDAYS on May 31st? I hope so!
Old 01-20-2003, 09:44 PM

I have decided to offer some special prices on Stongard kits, purchased the day of the BBQ.

-The first kit will protect the headlights, door cups, and door edges. The price for this kit will be $60, that's the retail price for just the headlight protection. For this price I will be including, installation, shipping and the other peices of the kit all at no extra charge.

-The second kit will be the full kit, which includes full coverage of the front of the car, and the headlight protection. The price for this kit will be $450, and this will include installation and shipping. The retail price of this kit, without installation is $560.

If you have any questions, or comments, feel free to pm me, or just post away!

Matt
Old 01-24-2003, 10:16 AM

I might be in...depends on work. Will confirm closer to the 2nd.

Mark
Old 01-25-2003, 09:14 AM

Hey Matt, Does this kit come off and go back on easy or is it something that has to stay on all the time? I can't make the BBQ this time but I am interested!
Old 01-25-2003, 09:48 PM

Blair,

After the kit has been installed, you can remove it, but it cannot be re-applied. And it is designed to be virtually invisible, so I don't understand exactly why you would want to remove it. Also you can actually wax the material, and when I was in Seattle for the training, the truck that I was working on had a purple metalic finish that the clear coat was starting to turn a dull haze on the paint. When I installed the product, it was like I waxed the paint, it brought out the metal flakes and you could clearly see a difference where the product was and where the hazey clear coat was.

Of coarse whenever I install a kit I will wax the area where the kit will be, not only will this help to make the kit appear like it is not there, but it also insures a good bond with the adhesive and the paint.

Blair, I don't know what your schedule is like, but I could swing by your work early this coming week and you could check out the kit on my car. Oh yeah, and I could give a little demo there at your work.

Matt
Old 01-26-2003, 01:36 PM

Mark, hope that you can make it. If you will be unable, and if Blair has some free time in the early part of the week, I am hoping to give a little demo for him at his work. Maybe if your schedule will allow we could meet at his work or somewhere close by. I see by your sig that you are in Elk Grove, so hopefully it would be convenient.

By the way, if anyone knows how to get a hold of Tim and Camille, could you let them know that I have a free kit for them if they show up at the BBQ. It is the smaller kit($60 dollars) but I would like to install it on their car as a way of saying thank you for paying for Kendra's and my dinner last time we all got together at Chile's.

Matt
Old 01-26-2003, 01:44 PM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Matt, what do you get with the $60.00 kit? And if I'm low on $ right now would I be able to add on the rest of the big kit later?

Quick Reply: O.K. BBQ the 2nd of Feb. ?