California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

What's the craziest dream you have had?

Old 03-11-2008, 11:41 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What's the craziest dream you have had?

I know, weird topic. But do you ever remember your dreams? I rarely do. But, the other night one had me psyched out

I was at my parents house, and their town home complex started on fire on the other end. We knew of it, but we didn't leave. The fire lasted for 2 days and gradually made it's way towards their house.

On the last day, we had a bunch of extended family over. As if it were a holiday, like Easter or Thanksgiving. Instead of doing the usual sit down dinner, They were all helping my parents move their valuables out.

Then, we all sat and watched their house burn down from outside, and that was it.

It was by far, one of the most vivid dreams! That was so life like ! I even woke up 3 times throughout t the night.

Each time I fell back asleep, the dream continued where it left off.

Do you even remember your dreams? Do they ever get so realistic, they have you thinking about them the whole next day?
Old 03-12-2008, 01:45 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just the other night I dreamed that I found out I was going to die the following week. In my dreams, I shared the news with my family and friends; lets just say it was an extremely sad moment.

Extremely scary. I'm still pretty freaked out about next week and what it may bring for me. Probably going to be more cautious in the coming days....

I actually dreamed about the 2004 Tsunami Disaster the night before and shared it with a couple of my co-workers... Lo and behold...
Old 03-12-2008, 01:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

one dream i was flying outside my house like superman. shit felt so real that i was disappointed when i woke up
Old 03-12-2008, 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by geoff2005,Mar 12 2008, 01:55 AM
one dream i was flying outside my house like superman. shit felt so real that i was disappointed when i woke up
Lol thats funny craziest dream ive had was falling down a black whole that never ends crazy i always wake up its a never ending story just keeps on going haven't had that dream for a long time but just the other nite i dreamed my car being stolen sometimes dreams come true better yet they tell u something lets hope my dream ain't true plus i park my baby in the garage so im not worried
Old 03-12-2008, 06:21 AM

Lol that is funny, i had one last night. Cant rememebr too much.

I think my best friend was cheating on his girl. So he thought that she would cheating too. So he figured that she would cheat on him with her last boyfreind. So we went to her ex boyfriends crib to catch her. I was the first one to open the door. Dude! it was jermain durpri laying down on the couch, snuggled up with my fiance! WTF?
Old 03-12-2008, 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Eryozgatliyan,Mar 11 2008, 11:41 PM
I know, weird topic. But do you ever remember your dreams? I rarely do. But, the other night one had me psyched out
Try going to www.swoon.com for dream interpretation.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by latinochino,Mar 12 2008, 06:21 AM
Lol that is funny, i had one last night. Cant rememebr too much.

I think my best friend was cheating on his girl. So he thought that she would cheating too. So he figured that she would cheat on him with her last boyfreind. So we went to her ex boyfriends crib to catch her. I was the first one to open the door. Dude! it was jermain durpri laying down on the couch, snuggled up with my fiance! WTF?
haha talk about random.

i wish dreams became real because there would be a lot of them that would have made me happy
Old 03-12-2008, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by geoff2005,Mar 12 2008, 07:27 AM
haha talk about random.

i wish dreams became real because there would be a lot of them that would have made me happy
I do also but at the same time I really dont, lol.

I also find myself fighting zombies? IDK why but they also turn my friends against me so better much I am SOL.
Old 03-12-2008, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by latinochino,Mar 12 2008, 07:32 AM
I do also but at the same time I really dont, lol.

I also find myself fighting zombies? IDK why but they also turn my friends against me so better much I am SOL.
I hate it when you're dreaming about situations like zombies or monsters and you need to run away but for some reason you can't run or you run really slow. lol

I like this thread. If I remember one of my crazy dreams, I'll post it up.
Old 03-12-2008, 08:24 AM

I always seem to be chase and can never get away. I do hide but am always found.

Quick Reply: What's the craziest dream you have had?