Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Kimi, Sex, and Booze

Old 01-25-2005, 06:09 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kimi, Sex, and Booze

from racing-live:

British tabloid The People reported a story about Kimi Raikkonen and another drinking session in a London club. The McLaren driver and his friends supposedly spent more than 7000 Euros on drinks and erotic dancers.
Apparently, Raikkonen's reaction to the show was so obscene that he shocked both the personnel and the other customers of the club.
The Manager of the club was called to the rescue and couldn't believe what he saw: "I was gobsmacked. I thought I'd seen most things in the lap dancing game but when I saw one of the world's top racing drivers sprawled there with his trousers undone I couldn't believe it," said the club manager to The People.
"I was working downstairs and got a call there was a problem. I raced up and at first I thought there was nothing wrong. Then I looked again and Kimi's hand was there on his crotch with his trousers undone and his body exposed. I shouted 'What the hell are you doing, get out now' but he waved me away," added the manager.
"Fortunately it was nearly the end of the night and the house lights came on. I sent away the two girls and managed to get his group downstairs. It was too much. He was drunk as a skunk and didn't care who saw what was going on."
Raikkonen - nicknamed 'Iceman' - is apparently not too worried about his image. "It doesn't matter how famous he is, it doesn't excuse his shocking behaviour," said the London club manager.
Contacted by the British tabloid, the manager of the Finnish driver - Steve Robertson - denied knowing about the situation. A close friend of the driver claims that Raikkonen is not at fault: "It's not appropriate for an F1 driver to speak to a newspaper about something like this especially on a Saturday afternoon when he is off duty."

NOW, McLaren's and KR's initial response:

Finland's Kimi Raikkonen found himself in hot water as he arrived in Barcelona to guide a sleek new McLaren's maiden laps. A day earlier, the 25-year-old had landed in the tabloid press following another wild night on the town.
''It's his private life,'' said team 'CEO' Martin Whitmarsh, ''but it's not a welcome thing -- we take the reports very seriously but we'll only deal (with Kimi) when we understand what really happened.''
He admitted that McLaren is extremely upset with Kimi, and will reprimand the star employee.
''We have multi-national sponsors,'' Whitmarsh continued, ''who don't want to get involved in that kind of imagery.''

Raikkonen dealt with the drama in much the same way he would on the track -- ice cool. ''It doesn't make me any slower,'' said the deadpan driver

Old 01-25-2005, 06:50 AM

He's probably faster after down loading that info with those two technicians. Mc Laren certianly has an exciting driver line up. Is the MP-20 wider to accommodate Montoya?
Old 01-25-2005, 07:17 AM
rai

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Damn, Kimi you're a race driver, you should be able to get a date without paying for it (IMO).

I bet MS doesn't have to pay chicks (at least I hope not).
Old 01-25-2005, 08:47 AM
Banned

Montoya lost 10 pounds, so he says.

rai, Kimi has a former Miss Scandinavia as a WIFE
realize this.. 24 worth 120 million dollars... im sure his good nature can get him any woman
but boys will be boys

as far as MS.. he is married with 2 kids... he stole his wife from Heinz Herold Frentzen
Old 01-25-2005, 12:32 PM

Maybe he suffers from short man complex:

Old 01-25-2005, 01:03 PM

haha
Old 01-25-2005, 02:03 PM

Oh come on - don't be haters. I think his reply is perfect.

F1 needs more characters and less cut-outs. I miss Eddie Irvine still...
Old 01-25-2005, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by S2kRob,Jan 25 2005, 01:32 PM
Maybe he suffers from short man complex:
Tall man complex gets you fired from F1.

Ask Justin Wilson.

-geekd
Old 01-25-2005, 08:33 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris in SD,Jan 25 2005, 04:03 PM
F1 needs more characters and less cut-outs. I miss Eddie Irvine still...
Eddie was full of culture and that is hard to find in F1 today.