Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

F/S: 2001 Silverstone S2000 w/ OEM hardtop

Old 03-20-2007, 03:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S: 2001 Silverstone S2000 w/ OEM hardtop

I didn't realize people were still digging through old posts and hoping to buy this car. I actually sold this car a couple months ago (3/30/07), so yeah sorry if you thought it might still be for sale. I appreciate the interest though, good luck on finding your S

SELLING my 2001 Honda S2000 convertible for $20,000.

Well unfortunately I will be selling my baby to get a sports bike. I love this car and it is still in awesome shape. Wish I had more money to keep her, but I already have a daily driver.

Silverstone Metallic w/ Black Leather Interior.
Excellent condition, 56k miles, OEM hardtop ($3,000+ option), 18" Racing Hart C2 rims, plus I will throw in the original 16" OEM wheels with tires (almost new tread).

Extended Warranty included: 7yr/100k

* OEM Hardtop (w/ Rear Defroster)
* OEM Front Lip
* OEM Rear Spoiler
* EIBACH Pro-kit Springs
* SPOON Front Upper Strut Bar
* NEUSPEED X-Brace
* HKS High Power Exhaust click here for a video of the exhaust sound

*RACING HART C2 Wheels (special order/Japan)
3-piece wheels: Polished Face/Silver Mesh, Polished Outer Lip w/ Clearcoat, Center Cap.
18 x 7.5 front / 18 x 8.5 rear

*FALKEN FK 451 Tires
225/45 ZR18 front
245/35 ZR18 rear
(3 of 4 tires were replaced within last 4 months and have at least 90% tread left. There is only 1 tire that is low on tread and will need to be replaced soon.)

Clear title, well taken care of. The rear bumper was once scraped in a parking lot and I had it completely repainted by Spugen...paint matches perfectly. No accidents. I hand wash this car once a week and wax once a month. Fully synthetic oil changes every 4,000 miles. Does not need anything, everything works perfectly. Car has never needed any mechanical repairs.

I am busy with work and other things, so I don't have a lot of time to show this car all the time. Because of that I am going to list ALL the flaws of this car here so that you won't have to come look at it if there is something you don't like.

The only semi-noticeable dent is a small dimple on the front lip. There is a photograph that shows it, but it is hard to notice if you are not looking for it. There is one very tiny ding on the hardtop of the passenger side, but I tried to photograh it and it wasn't big enough to be noticed. There is also 1 small door ding on each side of the car, but they are very minor and can easily be massaged out by a professional. Believe me, I am super anal about flaws on cars and it is hard to notice these. There are the standard small rock chips on the front bumper due to normal driving, but nothing out of the ordinary. There is a very small scrape in the leather on the passenger side door, but again it is tiny (<1"). And the LED lights around the A/C controls are burnt out, so they are not lit when the car has its headlights turned on, but of course this is a small fix and you won't even really notice. There is also some curb rash on one of the wheels, but not that deep.

So I hope this answers any questions. If you see the car you won't be disappointed. And if you have further questions or want more pics please e-mail or call me at (559) 960-1148. I am located near UCLA in Los Angeles, CA

-Grant

Old 03-20-2007, 05:37 PM

How much without the rims?
Old 03-20-2007, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Sushi Burrito' date='Mar 20 2007, 05:37 PM
How much without the rims?
hmm I haven't considered selling without the rims, but I will think about it. Let me know what you would be willing to pay without the rims and I can maybe start to think about selling rims separately.
Old 03-21-2007, 06:53 AM

that is a clean ass car! nice waxing.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by kreestofur' date='Mar 21 2007, 06:53 AM
that is a clean ass car! nice waxing.
Thanks for noticing, I am anal about keeping it clean...I have this weird thing abot not being able to drive dirty cars, S2k or not. Sometimes the washed S2k will sit in my parking garage for a week without me even driving it, but I will still wash it at the end of the week just cause of the dust it collects.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pm'd ya. Do you have the stock exhaust that came out too?
Old 03-22-2007, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by buri73' date='Mar 22 2007, 11:15 AM
pm'd ya. Do you have the stock exhaust that came out too?
this has been asked quite a bit now...

no, sorry I do not have the stock exhaust. However, I am sure trading someone for the stock exhaust would be very easy to do here on the forums.

However, I do have the stock springs that will be included. Also note that I have the OEM rims and tires that is included as well.

Also, people have been asking about parting out either ther hardtop or the rims separately. I am not open to that yet, but will consider it if I really want to sell the car. So far the best offer on the hardtop has been $1,800 so if I do sell it separately that is the highest bid.

Thanks for all the replies and interest.
Old 03-25-2007, 06:38 AM

bump