Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

Possible car for sale

Old 01-27-2004, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Dave, yeah the GP Sports front and Feel's rear is in transit to Bulletproof right now. They are brand new and unpainted. If I dont get what I want for the car I very well might keep it. Its hard to sell the S right now, especially of the weather. Who knows.....I'll see how it all turns out.
Old 03-25-2004, 04:17 PM
Ben

Tim,

I would advise against knocking off these parts. Not just because you'd be stealing from the manufacturer and ruining any incentive that they have to keep producing new aero parts (that many of us are always looking forward to), but also because you run the risk of getting involved in lawsuits. (Not to mention the poor reflection it has on your business stealing from legitimate companies to produce a widely agreed upon inferior quality version of someone else
Old 03-25-2004, 05:50 PM

"Ben"

why are you going to post that? I never stated I was going to make a GP Sports nor did I ever post this anywhere on this board .. for some reason everyone is coming to me asking me for these ... as for the knock offs i only do this because some do not want to pay 600+ for a set of skirts ... airwalker sides we no longer make the replica fiberglass ones I now buy direct from California ... so hence WE DO NOT MAKE THESE IN HOUSE ANYMORE DUE TO TIME AND CASH .. I buy my stuff out of California so this means "Ben" I buy from another company

Hence Urethain Airwalker style stuff and whatever other knock offs I sell, I have been straying away from some of this stuff as I am opening a new Superstore and my focus is on that at this time. As for the GP I have no plans at this vary moment .. I ahve thought about it but have not ... so please DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH

As for what happened with MG Racing you may know Giampiero screwed Sue out of 50k and I was not aware of this, 6 months into the company I got screwed out of 10k and is my reputation still good .... BY FAR YES ITS AT A ALL TIME HIGH ... its called customer service

Please do not put words in my mouth or anything at all about anything I tend to do ... until you see a thread or a G/B hosted as i do not tend to sell parts I DO NOT HAVE IN STOCK unless its OEM or JDM on order!

Sorry for my bitchyness I have had a very long day (most with family matters) so again Sorry I do not mean to take it out here on s2ki.

Ben next time feel free to send me a pm
Thank you for your time
Old 03-25-2004, 05:57 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ben
Old 03-25-2004, 06:19 PM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How can you honestly state that you've never had intentions to copy them? It's obvious you have reading this thread.

BTW, mentioning that you were with IDi and MG Racing isn't exactly going to prove that you have a great track record. Since both of those companies basically don't even exist anymore. Not saying it was your fault but it's not really proving anything to anyone.
Old 03-25-2004, 06:31 PM
Ben

Tim,

I commend you if you do not knock off any more products.

I will also be glad to offer you assistance selling the geniune items. The profit will not be quite as good as selling replicas, but it will be authentic. I can get you the real deal and make it worth your while if you are interested.
Old 03-27-2004, 07:59 AM

Back on topic...

Spankee,

How much are you looking for for the Tein coilovers? And the front cleared lights with my OEM swap?

Thanks,

LT