Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

Turbo S2k Sebring Silver * Price Drop* $15k

Old 01-11-2009, 12:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If anyone tries to be or even intrested in buying this car please read this:
BUYER BEWARE; First I must say that this guy is a complete idiot he has got to be on some kind of drugs or something. My bank called me asking me for copies of the title and registration from the seller (sharkethic) so I called him telling him that thats the info that I needed to get the certified check from the bank remember I the buyer had already been approved for the loan 15k to get the car, so I called Brendon the seller and ask him for the info that the bank wanted he tells me that he never heard of such thing of a bank needing a copy of your title and registration and a bill of [/SIZE][/B]sale so I told him since he was making it seem that I was lieing to call the bank and talk to the head teller and they can tell you them self. So I got the check from the bank for 15k and was waiting on the weather to get better because of the snow storm we had here a few days ago and another on the way. I got a text from him asking if I still wanted the car I said of course I will be down this weekend he said alright cool; so That Friday night he text me two time saying that he will only accept a certified bank check what an idiot obvoiusly if my bank calls you about the title etc. I would have a bank check in hand then an hour later he text me again "I wont accept a pesonal check" so I left Massachusettes at 2 in the morning I got to New Jersey at 6:25 am I called Brendon stating that I was here in the parking lot he says I thought you were coming at 8 I said I came early because of a snow strom on the way and didnt want to get stuck out here with the car just come down we are here waiting. So 6:30;7:00;7:30;8:00 no sight of Brendon and it had already started snowing to a point where it had a dusting on the ground so we left my mechanic said he wasn't going to be able to check the AEM or the car with that much snow on the ground we got back to Conneticut at 10:30 he calls asking were I was I said I left and not intrested in the car any more thanks. From 6:30 to 10:30 if he lived in New Jersey why did it take so long to get to the rest stop I drove 4hrs with 15k if someone called me I would have been their on a dime. My point is that this guy is an idiot and should be kicked off this sight he just lost 15k and he dosn't believe me just call the bank # I gave you fool.
Old 01-11-2009, 12:37 PM

And his wife is not pregnant like he states in the post he is a complete ASS! He will never sell this car with the way this economy is and I will be sure of that I will be the closet he had ever came I will let everyone know what type of person u are.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:11 PM

Interesting, you're not the first to have issues with the seller
Old 01-11-2009, 05:08 PM

I spoke with the seller on Thursday night and he told me that the turbo kit was put on by the pervious owner at around 43000-44000 miles and he has only put 2000-3000 miles on it since he bought it. If it was slimjim8201 's car, the numbers is off by 12K miles...
Old 01-12-2009, 11:11 AM

Sharkethic is a full of shit stay away from this fag! I dont know why anyone would try to by this car. None of his stories would add up anyways if you would try to beat someone for 15k get your stories right he told me that he built this car himself until I informed him that I called inlinepro then he told me that he bought the car for 18k.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:15 AM

And then he said that he was going to swipe my mouth with some brass knuckles. LOL! I wish I lived closer to you. Say what ever you want Im bigger than that.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:24 AM

And also he should think about putting his own picks up instead of using the pics from the previous seller. The car doesnt even look like that in person. If you dont believe me go meet up with him and you will see what I mean remember he will probably will show up like 1or two hours after you have got to the meeting spot or not pick up his phone in between.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:08 AM

Sucks that it happened to you also. Why is this guy still on this site??? This is the second buyer he burned! See my earlier posts.. Like i said before and stated above all the info he tells is bs and he STILL has not updated the pics. Take what you want out of it but as i said before DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS GUY!!
Old 01-14-2009, 12:33 PM

The reason why he has not posted the pics of the car cause it looks like crap compared to the previous owner. Dont worry anyone that checks this post will be sure not to by this shit box. I wish I could report him and get him kicked off. DONT GET BURNED FOR 15K ITS A LOT OF MONEY TO LOSE!
Old 01-17-2009, 09:43 AM

If the car doesnt look like it does in the pics...mabye you should state what is wrong with it for other potential buyers to also know. In this economy, you would think he would be ready to get it unloaded.

Quick Reply: Turbo S2k Sebring Silver * Price Drop* $15k