Delaware Valley S2000 Members Delaware, Eastern PA (Philly)Southern New Jersey

grrr......lemme try to tell this story once again!

Old 01-27-2003, 07:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default grrr......lemme try to tell this story once again!

ok this is the 3rd time that i am trying to tell this story!!!the first time my puter shut itself off then the 2nd time it said to many images....ok we have 91 smiles and yet we cant use them in numbers?!?!? last night me and jess are really so we decide to take a drive to the middle of nowhere.....we head off with our frozen water and doubled stuffed oreos...mmmm...and no we had not been so somehow we end up at the shore?? so we are driving lalala and all the sudden there is a bridge in front of me and i was like omg is it open?!!?!? so i slam on my brakes and low and behold there is a nice little drop onto the brige so i am thinking it was the jersey playin tricks on us..so i go on.......then we see a salt truck coming our direction no big deal...then we notice the size of the salt coming out of teh truck it was killer salt!!! then we heard PING PING PING me and jess both screamed and i was like omg my car just got ASSALTED!?!?!? i was so i wanted to the driver then him with the ugly stick!!! so that was our lovely night and my baby got asSALTED anyone get assulted by some mean salt trucks out to get the tiny sports car?!?!?
Old 01-27-2003, 07:34 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

That happened to me both Friday AND this morning....my poor car.
Old 01-27-2003, 08:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OOOOOO MY .... i have the biggest story on this (hence y i have even more dents on my hood). On one of my many many trips home, i got stuck in the middle of a snow storm on Route 76 in Penn. Well the snowstorm happened so sudden that it the road turn from regular water then to slush in a matter of a minute. I was kinda dazed and didnt realized that the stuff on the ground was actually snow so i could feel my s2k swerving here and there. Well i slowed down to 25 and got bhind a tracter trailer because now it was a damn blizzard. Anu knows this story because i was on the phone with him the whole time. Ok so now the traffic started to back up and i see up ahead of my THREE SALT TRUCKS WITH THOSE BRIGHT ASS YELLOW FLASHING LIGHTS!!! pissed me off that i had to get passed them to get onto the clearer side of traffic. I remember I just got onto the left lane and floored it. I couldnt even see out my windshield becasue of all the salt that was hitting my car. PING PING PING PING DAYYYMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!. YEa it sucked.