Delaware Valley S2000 Members Delaware, Eastern PA (Philly)Southern New Jersey

WOO wrecked my car, real good Clark

Old 09-07-2005, 03:40 AM

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Heyitsgary,Sep 6 2005, 04:26 PM
Ok - I'll be the bad guy here.

I, like everyone else here hates to see accident reports, and breathes a sigh of relief when there are no reported injuries. In many of those cases, driver error/stupidity is not to blame. Several well known members on here have had accidents in those circumstances. Others have not, and their accidents have been completely based on driver error/stupidity.

In this case, I'm glad that no other drivers were impacted by your decisions. I don't know if I can say the same about you. I guess the only saving grace is that you didn't post "I was doing 70 in a 65 and the car totally lost it". At least you posted what happened, which as has been responded to already, probably isn't the swiftest of ideas.

The other thing that to me is incompresensible is your absolute brashness. Your initial set of welcome posts you post a video doing 145 WITH cars on the road. You seem happy to share that you've blown 6 motors, 3 transmissions and 2 rear ends. That seems right about normal for someone who's been legally driving for what, 6 or 7 years? You even post in this message that you've wrecked two cars on the same turn. Apparently you don't learn very quickly. And to top it off, you title the thread like you won a friggin prize, or that your favorite sports team just won a big game... "WOO - The Whoevers won, good job guys!"

Tell you what. Keep yourself and your 85 Jetta away from Fall Colors, I doubt you'll be welcome by many.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:08 AM

Received 39 Likes on 16 Posts

is your valve cover polished???? can you go take it off the car and sell it to me for really cheap????

o ya.... wow did you ever f-u-c-k up that car!!!!! I don't know that I have seen a worse looking S2000.

glad you are still living..... get back to me about the valve cover.
Old 09-07-2005, 10:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Being a new S2K owner, I am excited about the capabilities of my car and spirited driving is certainly why I went with the S2K in the first place.

I am amazed at your utter disregard for other drivers on the road, let alone for your life. Is there really a reason to drive at an alarmingly high rate of speed on the on-ramp? Most on-ramps aren't banked to discourage idiots from attempting what you have failed to do twice. Maybe it's a good thing you didn't finish the turn. What about the poor drivers on the highway driving 70 when you attempt to merge way faster than traffic.

Save your high speed driving for the track.

It seems that the safety features of the S2000 are the only things between you and the course of natural selection that would have removed you from the gene pool long ago.

BTW, how do you explain the extent of the damage to the insurance company? Most on-ramps have posted limits of 25-35MPH. Most cars in don't disintegrate at that speed.
Old 09-07-2005, 01:06 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

First off, I would like to say, you are lucky to be alive. Second, are you freakin' out of your mind? I have gone a lot slower than that on a ramp merging onto the turnpike and my car started sliding on me. Thank god I was only do 45. I managed to keep it under control. I agrre with a lot of what people have said on here. Highway ramps are not meant for anything more than 40 mph. I dont ever go over that, and I drive the turnpike everyday, plus I have had people jam on there brakes or cut me off on those things. What possessed you to do such a thing, I have no clue. I have seen what happens to people like that, and there cars. You should show more restraint. That is my only fear with the S is crashing. There is no where to go in that interior, since its so small, and the center console is so high. I am a small person, but damn, even I get cramped in there sometimes. I dont know if you are married, planned to be, or what have you but, hey, come on, dont give other S owners a bad rep. Since I have become engaged, I have curbed a lot of my driving antics. I plan on getting married soon, and start a family, so I dont need to get hurt behind the wheel, especially in such a small car. I havent really met a fellow S owner in person, but I agree, this community, is freakin awesome. I just hope other S drivers learn from your mistake. Im not trying to be a jerk to you, but that was kinda dumb, dont you think? I have been in an accident before, and I got lucky. I was able to walk away, but my Eclipse was destroyed. Airbags hurt like a mofo too, even with seatbelts on. Dont buy another S, its sad to lose one, and we dont need to lose anymore. And dont drive like an ass on ramps, some of us have a future with someone special. Like I said before, be lucky you walked away alive, not carried away dead.
Old 09-07-2005, 02:15 PM

i;m sure he has learned something I think you'r being a bit harsh.
I am not saying this was the right thing to do ,it WAS NOT SMART ...but we all make mistakes , just some ppl mistakes are big ones. It was an accident , yes the owner was at fault , but its still an accident . Just chill and give the dude a break.
Hey if u have your new S @ Fall Colors ...i'll race ya
Old 09-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Community Organizer

Received 185 Likes on 163 Posts

Harsh? Chill? An accident @ 114 mph? His second totalled car on the same on-ramp?

Please.

Post this same thing in S2000 talk and see what happens. Small audience, smaller beating here in the Del-Val.
Old 09-07-2005, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by 03 9g,Sep 7 2005, 05:15 PM
i;m sure he has learned something I think you'r being a bit harsh.
I am not saying this was the right thing to do ,it WAS NOT SMART ...but we all make mistakes , just some ppl mistakes are big ones. It was an accident , yes the owner was at fault , but its still an accident . Just chill and give the dude a break.
Hey if u have your new S @ Fall Colors ...i'll race ya
He freely admit that this is the SECOND time he has last a car in that turn. He admits to 114 MPH on the ramp?

How is that a mistake?
Old 09-07-2005, 04:42 PM

ok i understand , however think its still an accident it was not on purpose

My point is talking harshly does not help anyone. We have all made mistakes as well , just not this big of a mistake so...yeh chill

yes its a mistake, an accident ...get over it

as i said before ....SLOW DOWN and after this i'm sure anybody would .

just hope a lesson was learned , so this never happens agian.

Nobody got badly hurt , that would really suck. Next time when "pushing" a car I think the track will do for now no more out of control driving on the street ....RIGHT

I;m just glad to see this accident/mistake was not as costly as some others I have seen.
Old 09-07-2005, 04:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GODDAMN.
Old 09-07-2005, 05:11 PM

Poor S2000

Quick Reply: WOO wrecked my car, real good Clark